IGNORED

View From A Part Time Fan

ralphindevon

Well I thought we played some good stuff first half, the defence were so comfortable. When we scored, that was one of the worse goalie errors I've ever seen, I thought Wolves were shot. The gk was there for the taking. I was surprised we didn't take the game to them and finish it off before ht. The completely useless Adomha did have a good chance The second half started with Wolves still unable to shoot within 10 yards of the goal but they were getting better possession and growing in confidence. It's a shame the defence finally succumbed because Tangs and Fonts along with Skuse had been superb, one Tangs tackle late in the first half was nothing short of world class. When they did score it seemed to be our turn to be useless up front, a couple of good passes from Killa made me wonder why it wasn't him that came on instead of Albert. Gutted for everyone, some good signs but I feel we must start gambling on getting a win, we've nothing to lose now.

Wolves were there for the taking, their defence were a shambles looked sh*t scared when they had the ball and clearly didn't trust Ikeme. But as usual we kept playing long balls to Davies who was never going to win a header in that game. Baldock or Kilkenny should have been on before they equalised to put some pressure on their defence we backed off so much at times it was unreal.

Bright side funniest goal i have ever seen and that includes our own goal against Barnsley.

Bright side funniest goal i have ever seen and that includes our own goal against Barnsley.

This was revenge for the own goal Sebok scored when we played there in 1999. Philips never use to take a touch and the ball bounced over his foot, at least not between his legs!

We went down that year, but the fat lady ain't singing yet, so still believing!

Answer to Robin 101, my phone won't post when I quote. As I live in Southern France I obviously can't make too many games in a season, so it's my first game for a couple months and 1st seeing a So'D team. I'm obviously a full time fan but part time supporting them at games at the moment.

Archived