IGNORED

I Read The News Today.....oh Boy !

Tall King Blox

For the season in general Alice Cooper's "Welcome to my Nightmare"

For SOD "I Know There's an Answer" from the Beach Boys Pet Sounds Album

For all of us now -club and fans - "Don't Give Up" Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush

If we stay up "Sweet dreams are made of this" Eurythmics :banana:

If we go down Dylans' "A Hard Rain's a Gonna Fall" followed by "We Gotta get out of this Place" The Animals

For the season in general Alice Cooper's "Welcome to my Nightmare"

For SOD "I Know There's an Answer" from the Beach Boys Pet Sounds Album

For all of us now -club and fans - "Don't Give Up" Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush

If we stay up "Sweet dreams are made of this" Eurythmics :banana:

If we go down Dylans' "A Hard Rain's a Gonna Fall" followed by "We Gotta get out of this Place" The Animals

Great effort with some great tunes, you gotta be an old un...part of the newly formed "InFirm" like me

The Smiths have been done to death already, so I'm drawn strangely to the music of Billy Bragg, The Milkman of Human Kindness himself. No doubt he'd have realised that under McInnes we were an"accident waiting to happen" and that Wolves was our chance of a "great leap forward" at a "northern industrial town".

Never mind, it's the international break so next week we'll all be demanding "a new England"

I could go on.......

The Smiths have been done to death already, so I'm drawn strangely to the music of Billy Bragg, The Milkman of Human Kindness himself. No doubt he'd have realised that under McInnes we were an"accident waiting to happen" and that Wolves was our chance of a "great leap forward" at a "northern industrial town".

Never mind, it's the international break so next week we'll all be demanding "a new England"

I could go on.......

Please do......i was thinking "Sh*tbuilding"

Great effort with some great tunes, you gotta be an old un...part of the newly formed "InFirm" like me

Yeah, bit of a giveaway, trouble is I still regard the 80s and bands and artists like Eurythmics and Kate Bush as relatively modern :cool: . Just to show I'm not an old fart how about "I'll Stand by You" by Girls Aloud ;)

More inspiration from Mr Bragg, sorry, I am that bored........

"I keep the faith" in SOD's "ideology" but what we need is a "goalhanger" or better still "god's footballer". It feels like our rival keep "moving the goalposts" by winning.

The "short answer" is we might go down but "strange things happen". Anyway "which side are you on?". Us "Saturday Boys" will never change from "Red to Blue".

That me done......

Did you know that Billy Bragg is playing the Colston Hall on 20th November?

Yes and he's all over the place on TV and radio.

Not listened to his stuff for ages but he's a decent guy and brilliant live.

I'm gonna give him a plug.... His new album was released yesterday. It's sure to be packed with City related titles.

Yes and he's all over the place on TV and radio.

Not listened to his stuff for ages but he's a decent guy and brilliant live.

I'm gonna give him a plug.... His new album was released yesterday. It's sure to be packed with City related titles.

You're right,it is. 'No one knows nothing anymore', 'Goodbye,goodbye', 'There will be a reckoning' amongst others.

Archived