IGNORED

I Read The News Today.....oh Boy !

Tall King Blox

Earlier in the season- Kinks 'Where have all the good times gone?' 'No defence' Lucie Silvas: 'Going Down' The Stones. Re SOD and home form - 'Its getting better all the time' Beatles.

Where as our away form is more like Deja Vu - Crosby , Stills , Nash & Young.

All you Smith's fans got the wrong track: For SL, the Board & McInept - I started something I couldn't finish;

For the Dursley boyz - Unbelievable (EMF);

For the Board, McInept's management team and the bulk of the first team squad: It's all over but the crying (Garbage) mashed up with Loser (Beck) segued to Rock Bottom (Lynsey De Paul);

For you 60's throwbacks: The End (Doors);

For next season's Board & you Soulsters: Money's too tight to mention ( Valentine Brothers);

For McInept: Joker (Steve Miller);

For Pearson, Kilkenny and the numerous overpaid nomarks who've ruined the club:

Go Buddy Go (Stanglers)

Keep on walking , Don't look back ( Peter Tosh / Jagger);

Shame, Shame, Shame (on you) (Shirley & Company);

Though for Pearson exclusively ( & here's where fans of Sheffield 80's post punk come to the fore ) I dedicate my favourite Caberet Voltaire track - Why Kill Time ?... you'll know the parenthesis;

For the fans: Endless Love (Ritchie/Ross), Forever & Ever (Demis Roussos) et al;

For the one or two players who've made an effort, for the kids to come, for SoD & the last 8 games - You Gotta Fight (for your right to party) ( Beastie Boys)

Some of the lyrics to this song sums up the way I am feeling about the club at the moment. They are wearing me out, especially the last couple of seasons, If we get relegated too.

Anyway great band, love the music.

After last night.............

When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye (We were in the First Division then !!)

I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I... Have become comfortably numb

Archived