IGNORED

Del Boy For The Dons

sglosbcfc

Indeed, but it's not really 'a track record' as he's only managed one club.

a club on the decline that got promoted and stayed there, but thats by the by, He will be a good manager sooner or later he's just young and learning,

I wish him no bad will you could see he gave everything here and it didn't work,sh him well

a club on the decline that got promoted and stayed there, but thats by the by, He will be a good manager sooner or later he's just young and learning,

I wish him no bad will you could see he gave everything here and it didn't work,sh him well

I wish him no bad either. Good luck to the bloke, it'll be interesting.

He trained and coached them and selected them and look how the same players are performing under SOD. It seems pretty obvious who is to blame.

So your saying the players are putting in more effort for SOD!!

So blame the players for not giving the CLUB and FANS 100% when del was here

Ex manager gets a job elsewhere, big whoopee. I dont actually care and just came to say I echo the people in the thread who have said the same thing. What does it matter.. He isnt anything to do with the club, we just have to deal with the shit he left and see if the youth thing works out... Else will be a complete and unmitigated disaster of the highest level, as opposed to just a disaster

Friggin' hell.... how narrow is the list of subjects worthy of discussion on the Bristol City forum IYO? This guy was our manager up to a couple of months ago, and he's just been appointed manager of one of the bigger teams in SPL. I think that qualifies for discussion on here (if its Ok with you!).

If I may, the job interview at Aberdeen must have had some interesting moments. If you're del, just how do you explain what happened this season at City? You were given a full close season, multiple loan signing opportunities (several of which never / rarely played), enjoyed the full support of your chairman, and left the club in deep sh$t. I don't think 'you know, it just didn't work out' would suffice as an explanation. Seriously, if the managers job doesn't go well at Aberdeen, del might want to think about a career in advanced interview techniques.

He was a shocking manager for us and has unsurprisingly ended up back in Scotland. It's fair to say I'd be surprised if he does well in management! Having said that I've no personal beef with McInnes at all and if I'm honest I couldn't care less if he fails or succeeds in Scotland, I'm just glad he's no longer occupying the managerial position here at the Gate.

Dude, I expressed an opinion that I really dont care. People can choose to agree, disagree, or whatever with that opinion. So he was our manager until a few months ago? He isnt any longer. and I personally cant see why there is need to continue to be 'interested' in what happens in him afteer. As ive said elsewhere, it's like pining after the event rather than cutting adrift and getting on with it, he contributed to where we are now, why the interest in pouring salt on the wounds, in case he suddenly makes it, or wishes well?

Aberdeen, big? Aberdeen have been on a downward spiral for a bit because of finances and apart from a brief spurt about 4-6 years ago including where they got spanked 7-3 on aggregate by Bayern, they really havent been all that big since Ferguson was in charge. Indeed the last 3 seasons I think they've finished 9th and got hammered by Celtic 9-0.

Nottingham Forest big? Thy haven't been that big since Clough was in charge...

Archived