IGNORED

Dilemma

England

As you may have noticed, I am very proud of being English and love football but tonight there is the prospect of watching two very interesting games involving what could be previously considered to be the "enemy".

I am leaning towards "supporting" wales tonight but the scotland game could be equally entertaining - any advice?

• Admin
As you may have noticed, I am very proud of being English and love football but tonight there is the prospect of watching two very interesting games involving what could be previously considered to be the "enemy".

I am leaning towards "supporting" wales tonight but the scotland game could be equally entertaining - any advice?

I'd have thought you'd have been more interested in seeing the Spanish fly past Norway. 1-0 at half-time to those who are. B)

Disappointing so far, Wales had one shot off the post - could be considered unlucky but he(Giggs) had most of the goal to aim at on BBC1. Scotland getting stuffed on 5 and yes madger, also watching Spain cruise through on Eurosport - good to see Valeron score as he has been one of the best midfielders in Spanish football for 3 years and they have the best standard of football in the world and yet always seem to fail on the world stage

Disappointing so far, Wales had one shot off the post - could be considered unlucky but he(Giggs) had most of the goal to aim at on BBC1. Scotland getting stuffed on 5 and yes madger, also watching Spain cruise through on Eurosport - good to see Valeron score as he has been one of the best midfielders in Spanish football for 3 years and they have the best standard of football in the world and yet always seem to fail on the world stage

Just as well they are going for the European Championships then. :clap:

Guest Red_Rat

Little point in supporting either,what a ssurprise they both failed at the last hurdle,Scotland got done 6-0,completly outclassed,wait for the calls for Vogts's head in the papers 2moro.

Archived