IGNORED

A Gashead's Question?

icegas

Hey everyone,gashead here in peace!

I come on here every now and then just to check out whats going on with the red side of Bristol.Today while doing just this, I wondered to myself how many of your current players are millionaires,or near to that if you have any? I mean you have been a championship club for five seasons or so and one would think that you are now paying a decent wage given that you have got debt of £40 million.Logic says that you must have 10-15 players on anything between £5/10,000 per week and a number must be on alot more that this? with sign on fees and bonus etc.. you must have so well off players at your club.

Views?

I come on here every now and then just to check out whats going on with the red side of Bristol.Today while doing just this, I wondered to myself how many of your current players are millionaires,or near to that if you have any? I mean you have been a championship club for five seasons or so and one would think that you are now paying a decent wage given that you have got debt of £40 million.Logic says that you must have 10-15 players on anything between £5/10,000 per week and a number must be on alot more that this? with sign on fees and bonus etc.. you must have so well off players at your club.

Views?

Here icegas , I've got a question for you. How come some of your fans are so ******* stupid. I refer you to post number 8 of the attached thread.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109141-louis-carey/

Here icegas , I've got a question for you. How come some of your fans are so ******* stupid. I refer you to post number 8 of the attached thread.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109141-louis-carey/

Reading that thread you would think City fans are issuing death threats to Carey instead of merely disagreeing with him. Bunch of sanctimonious, OTT ****ks!

Reading that thread you would think City fans are issuing death threats to Carey instead of merely disagreeing with him. Bunch of sanctimonious, OTT ****ks!

Got to laugh at 'em mind. 1 decent crowd all season and all of a sudden they've got a bigger fan base than us !! I make it 1 season only when they have had a higher average attendance since 1965.

Got to laugh at 'em mind. 1 decent crowd all season and all of a sudden they've got a bigger fan base than us !! I make it 1 season only when they have had a higher average attendance since 1965.

Hahaha some of them have such a chip on their shoulder it's unbelievable! Better fan base than us apparently and they have had 1 higher average attendance than us over a season ONCE in 48 years!!!! (Provided your correct)!

I will use this fact a lot!!

Views?

Looking at some of the players cars outside the Atyeo on a match day, would imply that some believe they're well off... and over paid.

Don't know if we have millionaires, I'd expect at this level and below, you'll won't see too many millionaires.

The agents (a modern day footballers 'brain') probably have more money stored than the players.

I love reading threads like that. They remind me of the annoying ginger kid every school has. Not too bright, winds people up but can't understand why they get bullied.

I really don't thank my dad enough for taking to watch City. The thought of associating with the blue few window lickers isn't a pleadsnt one. But then I knew my dad, apparently the only time a sad sag meets his is when his uncle pops over.

very rough figures - if you were on 15k per week, times 52 then you'd be on 780k per year, if you had a good accountant and kept 70% of it, you'd have 546k to go home with.

maintain those earnings over 5-6 years of a prime career period, add in signing on bonuses, win bonuses etc, detract some payments to agents, rent...

basically if those guys are sensible with their money (build a property portfolio, rent it out etc) and invest it well, they should be millionaires, however i tend to have the impression most footballers waste more of their cash than they probably should

There was a recent stat which claimed that 3 out of 5 ex-Premier League players declare themselves bankrupt within 5 years of retiring.

Says a lot really. Once you're not getting wads of money, it's probably difficult for some to downgrade their lifestyle of hookers and cocaine frenzy's.

Views?

None of your business, you ******* nosey****.

Archived