IGNORED

Richard Foster Comments About Mcinnes

petehinton

Is it 'City players talking Shite week'?? First 'Unitedgate' and now this steaming pile from the abject, abysmal failure that pretends poorly to be as a Championship fullback. There is more chance of Rooney jacking in playing to become the UK ambassador to Montenegro than there ever was that Delboy would have kept City up.

Taxi for DIck Foster please, John O'Groats and no stops enroute por favour.........

He said: I have no doubt Derek would have kept us in the Championship.

Chairmen and boards get a bit panicky and are quick to pull the trigger.

Someone needs to give him a drugs test cos he's obviously on something. As deluded a statement as I have ever seen

What do you want him to say when asked:

Interviewer: "Ricky, some words on your time under Derek McInnes at Bristol City?"

Foster: "Well he was completely out of his depth really and we were showing no signs of improvement. I cannot believe he wasn't sacked weeks before. If I was an Aberdeen fan then I would be very worried"

The guy is a professional and will want to move on from a club that won't play him.

Some people on here could do with wising up.

Interviewer: "Ricky, some words on your time under Derek McInnes at Bristol City?"

Foster: "Well he was completely out of his depth really and we were showing no signs of improvement. I cannot believe he wasn't sacked weeks before. If I was an Aberdeen fan then I would be very worried"

The guy is a professional and will want to move on from a club that won't play him.

He doesn't need to say what you suggest, or what he actually said, and he is wrong on the second quote. The board probably gave Del too long and we may be relegated because of it.

He didnt have to have that convo with a journo though did he? Unless of course he wanted to use it as an opportunity to make himself available to his ex-manager thats now become boss of his old club.

We want him to be diplomatic, at the very least, and not take a broadside swipe at the board. And what he did say is less offensive that your sarcastic opposite.

He said: I have no doubt Derek would have kept us in the Championship.

Chairmen and boards get a bit panicky and are quick to pull the trigger.

Someone needs to give him a drugs test cos he's obviously on something. As deluded a statement as I have ever seen

"Chairmen and boards get a bit panicky and are quick to pull the trigger"

This is the clearest indication that Foster is a crack smoking duffffus!

Then he will need to join Owen Coyle in that case; the 'chairman and boards' remark is a virtual exact replication of what he said.

The line, “The games come so thick and fast you can get into a tailspin. We were starting to find our feet again but it wasn’t to be" literally beggars belief. We'd just been mauled 4-0 at home by Leicester following one of the worst performances you could be unlucky enough to witness at Ewood Park in the Cup. Staggering.

The line, “The games come so thick and fast you can get into a tailspin. We were starting to find our feet again but it wasn’t to be" literally beggars belief. We'd just been mauled 4-0 at home by Leicester following one of the worst performances you could be unlucky enough to witness at Ewood Park in the Cup. Staggering.

Trouble is when and if they had found their feet they would then have needed to find the ball. Clearly Foster is far too smart with his word composition because I too find those remarks odd to say the very least; but then perhaps we are just dummer than he is? :wacko:

You forgot the term "completely clueless"

“But we hit a real sticky patch in September and October…..”

Yes, but what about November, December and January till Del got the sack?

During this period - Played 13, won 3, drew 2, lost 8.

Hardly earth shattering form

Archived