IGNORED

Mathematically Relegated Tonight

BristolBEAT

Ok then so win all home games is a possibility, slim one but could happen. Still wont keep us up points wise.

Will be 7 points adrift tomorrow. And you think we will pick up points away as well as 100% at home. Come back to me when tomorrow when we are so many behind tomorrow

39 + 12 = 51 points. Not a target keeping teams up in previous seasons

If you think that we won't pick up one more point away from home, great, just come out and say so. It's ridiculous to say we are mathematically down, when clearly we aren't. I happen to think there is no way back now, but you are playing a childish game here.

If you think that we won't pick up one more point away from home, great, just come out and say so. It's ridiculous to say we are mathematically down, when clearly we aren't. I happen to think there is no way back now, but you are playing a childish game here.

Lets just say like your quote"As long as Alberts on the pitch we have a chance"........ Come on SOD give us a chance!!

What we're not is mathematically down. There is no 'R' next to our name on the league table.

Granted, it'll take a Wiganesque act in escaping but personally, as we all know, sticking our heads in the sand away from home is not a sound strategy an if that's not been addressed by now I see no reason as to why it will be.

So, reasonably analysing the situation, it is an understandable stance to suggest we're going down but Maths is based on PURE logic, not conjecture and speculation.

Lets just say like your quote"As long as Alberts on the pitch we have a chance"........ Come on SOD give us a chance!!

Yea well that quote was written towards the end of last season, and really needs amending. He hasn't been the same player since the transfer rumours surfaced, and since he came back from Africa hasn't had a look in, but even so has been a great disappiontment all season.

What we're not is mathematically down. There is no 'R' next to our name on the league table.

Granted, it'll take a Wiganesque act in escaping but personally, as we all know, sticking our heads in the sand away from home is not a sound strategy an if that's not been addressed by now I see no reason as to why it will be.

So, reasonably analysing the situation, it is an understandable stance to suggest we're going down but Maths is based on PURE logic, not conjecture and speculation.

Just to play devils advocate, there is no such thing as mathematically down anyway. In this day and age of points deductions for financial irregularities, and administration etc, the final table is the only time you can say a club is relegated or promoted. Not clutching at straws, just saying.

Yea well that quote was written towards the end of last season, and really needs amending. He hasn't been the same player since the transfer rumours surfaced, and since he came back from Africa hasn't had a look in, but even so has been a great disappiontment all season.

True but if you couldnt get in that side wouldnt you feel p****d off as an ex sportman i know i would

It is going to be tough I would say the percentage is now about 80% we are going down.

Literally need a miracle. That was probably the easiest away game we have left and we got absolutely battered.

But who knows? Stranger things have happened!! We won't be that lucky though I assure you!

Just to play devils advocate, there is no such thing as mathematically down anyway. In this day and age of points deductions for financial irregularities, and administration etc, the final table is the only time you can say a club is relegated or promoted. Not clutching at straws, just saying.

Pedantic git, you! It did briefly pass my mind tbf but I deemed it kinda void.

Looking at what happened in Scotland, I'd say that's a bit early to be totally sure ;)

Archived