IGNORED

For Gods Sake Dont Just Blame Dmc

biggythecity

I just hope that tonights result and display makes some realise that it wasnt just DMC fault that we were bottom when we left:-

1. Players dont seem to give a toss

2.Doesnt matter what formation is picked we still get stuffed away

3.Players that have been HERE FOR YEARS keep getting selected

4.Why not play our best player that would get in any other championship team every week...Adomah

5.Why not sign anybody in the window

Despite this and other factors ill back SOD to the hilt cause i support the club,just a thread to as everyone who blames McInnes to explain why were still rooted to the bottom even though hes been gone for some time now

I just hope that tonights result and display makes some realise that it wasnt just DMC fault that we were bottom when we left:-

4.Why not play our best player that would get in any other championship team every week...Adomah

Despite this and other factors ill back SOD to the hilt cause i support the club,just a thread to as everyone who blames McInnes to explain why were still rooted to the bottom even though hes been gone for some time now

Because we had a huge gap to make up and because the three teams around us have played out of their skins. Our form under SOD would have us mid table had we not been burdened with four months of failure under DMC.

Because we had a huge gap to make up and because the three teams around us have played out of their skins. Our form under SOD would have us mid table had we not been burdened with four months of failure under DMC.

Common look at it we have great results at home which isnt anything unusal under a new manager but nothing away,fully back the head coach but thread is about all those who blame DMC who kept us up last year...and i remember his last quote"perhaps playing our youngsters is the way foward"

We had a really good start to our season, but 9 months earlier DMC told us we needed a centre back and he failed to sign one, so the momentum was lost and we were allowed to spiral out of control because DMC took far too long to realise that the players he was putting his faith into were not good enough and most of them had already let the 2 previous managers down and unfortunately SOD seems to have fallen into the same trap, I find it amazing how many managers have relentlessly played Elliott and Skuse in the same midfield.

We had a really good start to our season, but 9 months earlier DMC told us we needed a centre back and he failed to sign one, so the momentum was lost and we were allowed to spiral out of control because DMC took far too long to realise that the players he was putting his faith into were not good enough and most of them had already let the 2 previous managers down and unfortunately SOD seems to have fallen into the same trap, I find it amazing how many managers have relentlessly played Elliott and Skuse in the same midfield.

totally agree with the midfield quote will never work and Kelly is better than both,the only thing i would say about Del is that he tried but got priced out of signing 6 quality center halves but did try,at least he bought Kelly in the hope of sorting the midfield problem

Well said......i think sod will be great, but think you have called it right. Dmc paid the price because of the players. Time to stick with Sod and rebuild and get rid of dead wood in my opinion

totally agree with the midfield quote will never work and Kelly is better than both,the only thing i would say about Del is that he tried but got priced out of signing 6 quality center halves but did try,at least he bought Kelly in the hope of sorting the midfield problem

Sorry that is crap, just like Millen the season before DMC's targets were totally unrealistic and he should have lowered his sights just like he did just before he left with Mcfadzden, Kelly looks like a great signing but is far too similar (albeit better) than Skuse and Elliott, we still need a midfielder who can pass the ball forward to our starving strikers.

Well said......i think sod will be great, but think you have called it right. Dmc paid the price because of the players. Time to stick with Sod and rebuild and get rid of dead wood in my opinion

Deadwood + Baldock , Davies , Cunningham , Skuse , Liam Kelly might ask to leave , Adomah we know this already. Not left with an awful lot.

Build around Reid and Krans

Sorry that is crap, just like Millen the season before DMC's targets were totally unrealistic and he should have lowered his sights just like he did just before he left with Mcfadzden, Kelly looks like a great signing but is far too similar (albeit better) than Skuse and Elliott, we still need a midfielder who can pass the ball forward to our starving strikers.

Fair enough just dont think people realise his remit was to keep us up and half the wage bill..dont forget he tried to sign ball players like Busaky who everyone seemed to want,not his fault some of his targets were out of our range,just saying he knew what we needed but just couldnt afford to get it, whether thats cause were not a big enough club or because he couldnt identify players good enough in our price range is up for debate!! ps remember Kilkenney was training with the reserves cause he didnt rate him...do you or anyone else disagree with that?

So you don't think McInnes has anything to do with the position we are in then you cannot be of sound mind.

Think dmc gave it a real go with his targets. Players let him down. Hope we can rebuild with Sod. Still hanging by a thread we deserve nothing we earn it. Over the season i think some players and some fans have earnt our position and collectively we is where we is. I will be back season and the rest to come

Fair enough just dont think people realise his remit was to keep us up and half the wage bill..dont forget he tried to sign ball players like Busaky who everyone seemed to want,not his fault some of his targets were out of our range,just saying he knew what we needed but just couldnt afford to get it, whether thats cause were not a big enough club or because he couldnt identify players good enough in our price range is up for debate!! ps remember Kilkenney was training with the reserves cause he didnt rate him...do you or anyone else disagree with that?

and don't you forget by his own admission he pursued Anderson all throughout the summer and then didn't play him, in my book that calls his judgement into question, again I repeat his targets were unrealistic and he should have lowered his sights to the cream of the lower leagues and didn't his dithering in the transfer market when we needed him to be positive cost us dear.

and don't you forget by his own admission he pursued Anderson all throughout the summer and then didn't play him, in my book that calls his judgement into question, again I repeat his targets were unrealistic and he should have lowered his sights to the cream of the lower leagues and didn't his dithering in the transfer market when we needed him to be positive cost us dear.

Again though has SOD signed anyone to keep us up from the lower leagues...no he felt like previous managers we had enough,agree Anderson should have played more under McInnnes but would he have made that much difference bearing in mind our main assist men this year have been Adomah and Pearson who played under McInnes?

So you don't think McInnes has anything to do with the position we are in then you cannot be of sound mind.

Didnt say he has nothing to do with our posistion mate at all,just feel that the players that he inhereted and some of who he bought let him down and blame him saying we werent organised...tell me where that organisation was tonight and was the2nd half vs Wolves was and ill hold my hands up and say blame DMC.Trust me if these same players are here next season whatever division we are in SOD will be sacked this time next year and who will you blame then?

So you "blame the players" advocates think that numerous professionals - many of whom had enjoyed conspicuous success at other clubs - come to Bristol City and they all think: "Tell you what, I'm gonna just start playing shit, get this club relegated and damage my career prospects - that'll be a larff!"

And you don't think it's anything to do with inept tactics; baffling instructions; inability to inspire; inability to reward success and punish failure; inadequate coaching??

Wise up!!!

Of course it is dmc's fault he didn't improve what the areas that were glaringly obvious to improve. He didn't organise them.

His fault, he knew the areas that needed improving and didn't. Seem he couldn't organise either.

Sod showed in a couple of months, with correct training we can keep clean sheets. We can win games, we can win at home. If he could not motivate the players, that is his problem. Yes we can blame the players, and so we should. But the leader must always take responsibility

You still got my pre season prediction Es. You said you would bring it back up at the end of the season.

It's not I told you do. It is a prediction that I am sure a lot of people predicted. Just hard to take that dmc could not see or did not have the the money to put right. And certainly not the tactical acumen to solve.

Of course it is dmc's fault he didn't improve what the areas that were glaringly obvious to improve. He didn't organise them.

His fault, he knew the areas that needed improving and didn't. Seem he couldn't organise either.

Sod showed in a couple of months, with correct training we can keep clean sheets. We can win games, we can win at home. If he could not motivate the players, that is his problem. Yes we can blame the players, and so we should. But the leader must always take responsibility

As did dmc the year before

Archived