IGNORED

For Gods Sake Dont Just Blame Dmc

biggythecity

Will go a little further in fact and say dmc got two results against the top team and results against those around us. I dont blame sod this year and will get behind him next but he didnt get results against the top team or one away to those around us

As did dmc the year before

Dmc got lucky last season. He lucked out. His 2nd choice worked out better than his first choice.

Dmc and sod are chalk and cheese. Sod knew how to organise and get the best out of his defenders. Dmc just got very very lucky.

No way you can compare the two I'm afraid.

Dmc sympathisers still after all the evidence cannot see the wood for the trees. All because he is a nice bloke.

Go and be pro mciness somewhere else, tired of hearing excuses.

Your boring your ONLY excuse is to blame McInnes,soooo many more reasons

Keep looking mate who was to blame last year

You maybe right but atleast you realise the problem maybe more deeprooted than one man

So you "blame the players" advocates think that numerous professionals - many of whom had enjoyed conspicuous success at other clubs - come to Bristol City and they all think: "Tell you what, I'm gonna just start playing shit, get this club relegated and damage my career prospects - that'll be a larff!"

And you don't think it's anything to do with inept tactics; baffling instructions; inability to inspire; inability to reward success and punish failure; inadequate coaching??

Wise up!!!

So why cant SOD get us to get anything...not even score a goal away,he has had the chance to bring players in and chose not to?

Dmc got lucky last season. He lucked out. His 2nd choice worked out better than his first choice.

Dmc and sod are chalk and cheese. Sod knew how to organise and get the best out of his defenders. Dmc just got very very lucky.

Dmc sympathisers still after all the evidence cannot see the wood for the trees. All because he is a nice bloke.

Lets hope SOD gets lucky this year then,how confident are you?

Of course it is dmc's fault he didn't improve what the areas that were glaringly obvious to improve. He didn't organise them.

His fault, he knew the areas that needed improving and didn't. Seem he couldn't organise either.

Sod showed in a couple of months, with correct training we can keep clean sheets. We can win games, we can win at home. If he could not motivate the players, that is his problem. Yes we can blame the players, and so we should. But the leader must always take responsibility

And don't the players just know it.

They've got off scot free with some fans again.

Biggest purge ever coming this Summer though. :yes: .

Dmc got lucky but got results .....he had to go when he did but all i am saying is he did the same if not better than sod lastcseason. Its time to get behind a managervand wakevup and realisevitsvthe players letting us down

Your boring your ONLY excuse is to blame McInnes,soooo many more reasons

You maybe right but atleast you realise the problem maybe more deeprooted than one man

So you "blame the players" advocates think that numerous professionals - many of whom had enjoyed conspicuous success at other clubs - come to Bristol City and they all think: "Tell you what, I'm gonna just start playing shit, get this club relegated and damage my career prospects - that'll be a larff!"

And you don't think it's anything to do with inept tactics; baffling instructions; inability to inspire; inability to reward success and punish failure; inadequate coaching??

Wise up!!!

So why cant SOD get us to get anything...not even score a goal away,he has had the chance to bring players in and chose not to?</blockquote>

Sod got us to keep clean sheets. Something we seemed incapable of. He built from the back. We have been competitive away from home, even if relying on ogs. We were not beforehand. Definite improvement.

Clearly sod does not believe in the loan market. It was pretty much a lost cause before he arrived, the up turn in form, and the battle away from home is definitely a up turn, if not result wise since dmc left.

Go and be pro mciness somewhere else, tired of hearing excuses.

Go and get tired some where else. Tired of hearing that only your opinion is valid.......but unlike like you I will retract my comments and respect your view...

So why cant SOD get us to get anything...not even score a goal away,he has had the chance to bring players in and chose not to?</blockquote>

Sod got us to keep clean sheets. Something we seemed incapable of. He built from the back. We have been competitive away from home, even if relying on ogs. We were not beforehand. Definite improvement.

Clearly sod does not believe in the loan market. It was pretty much a lost cause before he arrived, the up turn in form, and the battle away from home is definitely a up turn, if not result wise since dmc left.

I suspect SO'D was (privately) expecting much more from the players tonight, and at Wolves.

We're not competitive away from home any more, the players are getting worse, not better, which doesn't augur well for SO'D long term.

Not if he keeps the majority of these players anyway.

Dmc got lucky but got results .....he had to go when he did but all i am saying is he did the same if not better than sod lastcseason. Its time to get behind a managervand wakevup and realisevitsvthe players letting us down

Most fans have got behind virtually every manager in recent times but they have all written their own death warrants by continually playing the same players that got their predecessor sacked and if they haven't done their homework and carry on the with the same old same old how can anyone have sympathy, blaming the players is a total cop out, most fans no know how crap they are, it's the manager(S) that keep on selecting them that are too blame.

Most fans have got behind virtually every manager in recent times but they have all written their own death warrants by continually playing the same players that got their predecessor sacked and if they haven't done their homework and carry on the with the same old same old how can anyone have sympathy, blaming the players is a total cop out, most fans no know how crap they are, it's the manager(S) that keep on selecting them that are too blame.

Who hires these managers? I think the problem is further down the line.

I suspect SO'D was (privately) expecting much more from the players tonight, and at Wolves.

We're not competitive away from home any more, the players are getting worse, not better, which doesn't augur well for SO'D long term.

He improved us no doubt. But you can only take this team so far. Defensively he has improved us 100% but as I have said before dmc killed us with shocking defensive signings and no organisation.

Sod has improved us so much defensively, it makes you wonder where dmc got taught.

Sod has had so little time to improve the rag tag army, you can put no blame on him.

I see a lot more from his coaching than I ever saw from dmc.

A pre season of defensive coaching, and him brining in some educated attacking players should make a big difference

He improved us no doubt. But you can only take this team so far. Defensively he has improved us 100% but as I have said before dmc killed us with shocking defensive signings and no organisation.

Sod has improved us so much defensively, it makes you wonder where dmc got taught.

Sod has had so little time to improve the rag tag army, you can put no blame on him.

I see a lot more from his coaching than I ever saw from dmc.

A pre season of defensive coaching, and him brining in some educated attacking players should make a big difference

Had abit of Deja vu then!

totally agree the sooner people realise we need basically a new squad the better,this lot have been given more than enough chances,hope a few of the yoing uns play next year

Who hires these managers? I think the problem is further down the line.

You are probably right but he problem as anyone knows when being interviewed for a new job (especially when you are unemployed) if bullshit was music you make yourself sound like the king of jazz.

I find it difficult to understand why soooooooooo many managers keep faith with Elliott and Skuse in midfield it beggars belief but somehow it happens, it's the BCFC managers death warrant/suicide pact and SL dosen't pick the teams and most managers worth their salt wouldn't accept advice from chairmen.

totally agree the sooner people realise we need basically a new squad the better,this lot have been given more than enough chances,hope a few of the yoing uns play next year

I don't disagree. Sod organised them better though. And dmc had around 15 months to improve obvious frailties, which I and others pointed out over a year ago, and decided to spunk money on strikers. Sorry. He is totally at fault. Well all knew the short Fallings and dmc did bugger all about it.

In fairness poirot was a gert mint detective........but could he bring in an attack minded midfielder with the killer pass and organise a defence on a budget.

I've no doubt he could, but but he's never really shown any interest in managing a football team.

SO'D growing a twirly moustache - black and greasy - certainly couldn't do any harm though.

Archived