IGNORED

Away Support

Enoch

Great to hear our support did us proud friday night!! Despite what one poster has said on here I do care about how vocal and passionate our fan base is. At the end of the day, we are the people who stay with the club throughout and we represent our club more than any bunch of players do, besides, we can't effect what happens on the pitch we can only do our bit in the stands. Hats off to the noisy 900 strong following.

I wasn't having a go at the support, just said Anderson looked shocked at the response of the fans. Him and Baldock you could tell were frustrated and when Baldock mishit a cross late second half he took it out on an advertising board.

Just felt it was a bit harsh on Anderson who was one of our better players that's all and if he gets the impression we are against the team he may go in the summer and can't afford to lose players like him.

I'm all for slating players if they play poorly, that's part of the job for them. Just maybe we should take our frustrations out on other players

Albert is one, last goal he's playing rm and there player walks length of pitch to score, he should be getting back instead just stood and watched as our back 3 wonder where's the cover.

Skuse who bottled a few tackles and when got a scoring chance panicked. Still don't know what he brings to the team.

Kilkenny, some good passes but playing the wrong role and on differant wavelength to rest of team.

O Driscoll picked 442 wasn't working why not change it instead of watching us get overran, bring on Kelly for Baldock and stem the flow of pressure.

Just think Anderson was in the wrong place at wrong time and maybe we should be more careful who we ironically cheer.

Over 800 away on a Friday night and comments like these from opposition supporters, yet if you listen to those utter retards in Horfield we don't travel and we don't make any noise. Well done to those who made the trip.

Yea, since they posted that average away following that put us towards the bottom of the Championship with 600 we have had some cracking away followings, I'd like to know our average now, close to 900 I would guess.

In the main, I thought the support was fantastic. City were outplayed yet if you didn’t know the score you would have thought we were winning.

There was a lot of good humour – e.g. as MacusX said “I do wonder what other fans / players must be thinking when we're singing "lets pretend we scored a goal" 3 times then sing "2-0 and you ****wd it up"

However, there was one thing that wasn’t up to the usual standard of witty banter. Towards half time, a small, vociferous, group just started shouting “Cu*t” at nobody in particular for about 10 minutes and repeated their performance for another 10 minutes in the second half. They thought it hilarious but, let’s be honest, it can’t be described as intelligent banter. Really, it’s just being a bit thick.

Unfortunately these idiots were next to me. Few too many ciders I think!

Match Report "The 3-0 scoreline hardly flattered a dominant home side" ...........SOD "Theyv'e scored 3 goals when we were on top". Is this attempted spin by SOD.......as I don't think he is fooling anyone? From everyone i have spoken to, we were outplayed. Is he trying to convince himself or us that we played well?

I've gotta say I think, without looking at any stats, we may have had more possession than Derby. We had a lot of the ball and much like yesterday just didn't actually do anything with it, that's the problem! All three goals were quick breaks, they weren't well worked, intense pressure goals.

Don't get me wrong we deserved to lose but we weren't outplayed, just more cut apart quickly when they did attack!

Archived