IGNORED

Pack Yer Bags

RedRock

Greeting our now inevitable relegation this morning with mixed emotions.

Downside cr@ppy grounds, standard of football, lack of atmosphere and media coverage and, frankly, the embrassment of being a 'big club' playing in lower league... but there is an upside.

Time to shift our vast collection of non-triers, non-developers and never-had-its. Thank God we no longer need to bring in useless journeymen as sticking plasters, who's only interest is their paypackets and flash cars.

So, that leaves us with 2xfull-backs, plus Kelly and, probably, Anderson. Unfortunately, Carey and Stead are past it and will be gone, as will Adomah.

On the management side, we seem to have a solid partnership - although last night's team selection was bizzare.

Let's hope Plan B is better and more thoroughly researched than Plan A.

Downside cr@ppy grounds, standard of football, lack of atmosphere and media coverage and, frankly, the embrassment of being a 'big club' playing in lower league... but there is an upside.

Time to shift our vast collection of non-triers, non-developers and never-had-its. Thank God we no longer need to bring in useless journeymen as sticking plasters, who's only interest is their paypackets and flash cars.

So, that leaves us with 2xfull-backs, plus Kelly and, probably, Anderson. Unfortunately, Carey and Stead are past it and will be gone, as will Adomah.

On the management side, we seem to have a solid partnership - although last night's team selection was bizzare.

But we aren't.

FFS we're not down!!

We will beat Wednesday

Mathematically we may not be.

However, if results deal a bum deal today, we could be three wins from safety.

I sincerely hope you're right,

But with nine points still to lose on our travels, I can't see us surviving.

Get a grip. Why do some find it so hard to accept the obvious. If you were looking from the outside in you wouldn't even give up a sniff of a chance.

We're bottom and adrift because we're absolute junk, dross. Accept it and move on.

Agree. We were down at half time against Wolves at home !

Mathematically we may not be.

However, if results deal a bum deal today, we could be three wins from safety.

I sincerely hope you're right,

But with nine points still to lose on our travels, I can't see us surviving.

I'm not doubting we are massively in the shit, you'd have to be a retard to feel the need to point out the obvious to me.

However, IF we beat Wednesday we still absolutely have a fighting chance of survival. Therefore, I don't feel the need to throw in the towel just yet.

Dont be stupid. If we had held on for 3 points away at wolves and drawn last night then we would be right back in it.

And if my Aunty had a pair of.........you know the rest.

Inevitable now I'm afraid. SOD has done well with our home form but has probably made our away form worse. The players are ultimately to blame , of course , but he doesn't seem to have any type of plan for playing away.

what better than ub40........i dont think so sonyjim

Thinking about last night's team selection, I reckon he was saving our best for Monday, when we at least have a hope of winning.

Agree with this.

He thinks we can win all our home games and get something at Burnley and Charlton.

I'm praying he's right

Get a grip. Why do some find it so hard to accept the obvious. If you were looking from the outside in you wouldn't even give up a sniff of a chance.

We're bottom and adrift because we're absolute junk, dross. Accept it and move on.

Out of interest, why is it so offensive to you that some people still think we can stay up?

That's because it should be Sonnyjim it's my cats name, he's a cream spotted British Shorthair.

I used to have a cat called Caboodle.

I called him that because when he was little he was Kitten Caboodle. (A link is below or those who need explanation)

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/kit-and-caboodle.html

:laugh: well pointed out. I think that is probably the most ridiculous argument I have seen on here.

Hypothetical points indeed :)

indeed but we didn't exactly give ourselves much chance in either games did we?, we are going down with a whimper, Who said "would you rather die on your feet than live on your knees"?, either Che or Zappatta.

indeed but we didn't exactly give ourselves much chance in either games did we?, we are going down with a whimper, Who said "would you rather die on your feet than live on your knees"?, either Che or Zappatta.

Ah well nothing unexpected though was it. Been pointing out the shortcomings of the squad for a good 2 and a half years. All a bit of a joke to me now.

Archived