IGNORED

Pack Yer Bags

RedRock

Ah well nothing unexpected though was it. Been pointing out the shortcomings of the squad for a good 2 and a half years. All a bit of a joke to me now.

indeed you have, even an old cynic like me was fooled by DMC's end of season rhetoric, the warning signs for me were the time wasted and then the obvious failing to sign a centre back and DMC believing he was the messiah and turn Elliott and Skuse from water into blue nun or should that be none, the way we are going the it'll be the feeding of the 5,000 next season.

indeed you have, even an old cynic like me was fooled by DMC's end of season rhetoric, the warning signs for me were the time wasted and then the obvious failing to sign a centre back and DMC believing he was the messiah and turn Elliott and Skuse from water into blue nun or should that be none, the way we are going the it'll be the feeding of the 5,000 next season.

I think the only bad luck dmc had was the bad injury and long recovery. Elliot has had two bad injuries and never really got himself back to full fitness, and I don't think he was ever truly fit under dmc.

Everything else, dmc bought on himself. I have no time for people that fool people with talk and a nice persona. That is all he had.

Glad he is gone, wish he never came. I was expecting so much more, just goes to prove all he had was hot air.

I think the only bad luck dmc had was the bad injury and long recovery. Elliot has had two bad injuries and never really got himself back to full fitness, and I don't think he was ever truly fit under dmc.

Everything else, dmc bought on himself. I have no time for people that fool people with talk and a nice persona. That is all he had.

Glad he is gone, wish he never came. I was expecting so much more, just goes to prove all he had was hot air.

Maybe the problem was that the board over-estimated his influence on St Johnstone achievements, and maybe over-estimated St Johnstones achievement. Also they failed to appreciate that since we had no scouting system to speak of, it was of paramount importance that the manager had good contacts in the right places viz player procurement. How SOD got overlooked first time around I don't know.

Greeting our now inevitable relegation this morning with mixed emotions.

Downside cr@ppy grounds, standard of football, lack of atmosphere and media coverage and, frankly, the embrassment of being a 'big club' playing in lower league... but there is an upside.

Time to shift our vast collection of non-triers, non-developers and never-had-its. Thank God we no longer need to bring in useless journeymen as sticking plasters, who's only interest is their paypackets and flash cars.

So, that leaves us with 2xfull-backs, plus Kelly and, probably, Anderson. Unfortunately, Carey and Stead are past it and will be gone, as will Adomah.

On the management side, we seem to have a solid partnership - although last night's team selection was bizzare.

Let's hope Plan B is better and more thoroughly researched than Plan A.

I've some bad news for you.

We've been using plan B since the Cardiff home game in August.

Greeting our now inevitable relegation this morning with mixed emotions.

Downside cr@ppy grounds, standard of football, lack of atmosphere and media coverage and, frankly, the embrassment of being a 'big club' playing in lower league...

Big club!?! No. Really, no. You're not.

Teams near the bottom?

Wolves : Big club

Sheff Wed : Big club

Bristol City? : no.

I'd wager that the majority of neutrals would deem Barnsley a bigger club too. Certainly more of a recent tradition in the upper leagues.

Big club!?! No. Really, no. You're not.

Teams near the bottom?

Wolves : Big club

Sheff Wed : Big club

Bristol City? : no.

I'd wager that the majority of neutrals would deem Barnsley a bigger club too. Certainly more of a recent tradition in the upper leagues.

It's the same situation with you lot thinking your a big club in league 2. Like it or not we'll by one of the bigger clubs in league 1.

Archived