IGNORED

Today's Games

Super

Yesterday I firmly believed we could do it, as soon as derby netted their 2nd it was game over and relegation for me but then seeing the scores today after about 65 mins i gained some hope again. A horrific 5 or so minutes and now i really do believe its game over. Not a nice feeling this being my first relegation experience and it's not 100% confirmed yet.

Will people now accept we are by far the worse team in this division and deserve to be where we are. Can anyone seriously say our team could've come up with those results today?

" Let's face the music and dance! "

Sure there's still some saying we are all idiots. Realists accepted this post wolves. That was the game

I see all of the teams around us are displaying the exact qualities that our overpaid under achieving pussies cannot aided and abetted by 2 useless managers, fight and spirit, ******* shameful the way we have surrendered any fighting chance that we might of had, this is probably the 6th relegation during my time of support and without doubt the most spineless and hurtful in every respect.

Yeh, in fairness, you've got me. On holiday, very drunk. Been listening to the gas but keeping an eye on you guys. Actually feel bad for you, I know how it feels, and got some good city mates. At the end of the day, we're all from the same city and not so different but this year, unlike many others, it's you rather than us! The way it's going, you're going to have to give us this year.

Yeh, in fairness, you've got me. On holiday, very drunk. Been listening to the gas but keeping an eye on you guys. Actually feel bad for you, I know how it feels, and got some good city mates. At the end of the day, we're all from the same city and not so different but this year, unlike many others, it's you rather than us! The way it's going, you're going to have to give us this year.

How do you work that one out?, your still 38 places below us the last time I looked.

Archived