IGNORED

Today's Games

Super

Yeh, in fairness, you've got me. On holiday, very drunk. Been listening to the gas but keeping an eye on you guys. Actually feel bad for you, I know how it feels, and got some good city mates. At the end of the day, we're all from the same city and not so different but this year, unlike many others, it's you rather than us! The way it's going, you're going to have to give us this year.

On holiday and on your rivals forum? You sad ******.

Yeh. You're completely right. But supporting a football team is not all about results. If it was we'd all support Man Utd. I'm just saying that right now we're happy and you're not and if it was the other way around it would be the same.

So, lets not stay and applaud the players on their so called lap of honour, on the last home game, they don't deserve, and it's the only way to make them realise how we feel and how they have let us down. Though I am sure some of the happy clappers will!

Mmm season ticket next year, let me think.

So, lets not stay and applaud the players on their so called lap of honour, on the last home game, they don't deserve, and it's the only way to make them realise how we feel and how they have let us down. Though I am sure some of the happy clappers will!

Mmm season ticket next year, let me think.

I never stayed and clapped them off last year after a poor season , I'll be damned if I will applaud them this year. When I leave Ashton Gate after the Huddersfield game , I hope I never see some of those players in a red shirt again.

But like a mug , I'll buy my ST in the summer and be back to do it all again next year :bonkers:

I never stayed and clapped them off last year after a poor season , I'll be damned if I will applaud them this year. When I leave Ashton Gate after the Huddersfield game , I hope I never see some of those players in a red shirt again.

But like a mug , I'll buy my ST in the summer and be back to do it all again next year :bonkers:

With 3, possibly 4 exceptions, I hope I never see any of the current squad again in a red shirt.

Don't think I can bring myself to go to Monday's game, despite being a ST holder. I don't feel like shouting encouragement to the players from the off, when they clearly do not care for the club. The support has been brilliant considering our position this season, yet they continue to let the club down, I cannot wait for the summer so that hopefully the ones that don't care leave.

Today's results demonstrate how poor our players are, you have all of the teams in the bottom half winning, maintaining their fantastic form, showing fight and determination, whereas in our case we capitulate in the last 14 minutes during - by far - the most important game of the season against Wolves. And then proceed to follow that up with a non-committed performance, in a game that would probably decide our fate, 3-0 being a generous scoreline according to reports.

Ideally we'd play Carey until the end of the season, firstly, he's better than Nyatanga and Fontaine, secondly, it'll give us something to cheer about at least. Offer Stead, Heaton and possibly even Louis (as we'll be in L1) new deals, offload the rest that are out of contract.

As we disappear down the plughole of the division, the last sound we'll hear is a distant choking noise from across the Severn Estuary.

As we disappear down the plughole of the division, the last sound we'll hear is a distant choking noise from across the Severn Estuary.

In fairness .We are choking .Everytime we need a big performance away we dont get it .This really was in our own hands .So maybe we should leave the choking thread unless we get out of it !!

Archived