IGNORED

Leroy Lita

jay mizel

And the over the top celebration in front of our fans I expect.

Nobody boo him or we'll be accused of racism. He's a pillock who threw away a potentially major talent by pi1ssing it against the wall, if I may be allowed to say so.

More chance of him having a punch up today on the horned bridge... Being a bank holiday Sunday n'all.

Ah yes. The joys of bank holiday yobbery on our lovely City Centre. Makes visiting the wife's family almost bearable. Almost...

Wasn't it the fact the song you're born a c you'll die a c..... ringing out from the EE which gave him his inspiration that day, and he just wanted to publically ram it back down their throats. Then the same people got all upset he gave it back.

Never really get the bad feeling towards Lita, he may be socially inept, allegedly, but when he played for us he always gave 100%. He represented England U21's whilst in League 1 and then moved on. I for one would not boo him.

His antics in town did for him I'm afraid. Never had a oroblem with the guy on the pitch.

The way he treated other players and fans when out in town..... different matter entirely.

No point in abusing him on the pitch though, it seems to inspire him.

Archived