IGNORED

Think What You Want!

Red Till I'm Dead

Think what you want guys, WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN!! Why? because remember last season..? We stayed UP. And we're doing it this season. For all you people saying we're down.. we still have enough games to stay up.

Tomorrow is the decider imo, we WILL win it, don't care if i look like a **** saying this!

SUPPORT THE TEAM COYR!!

:)

Think what you want guys, WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN!! Why? because remember last season..? We stayed UP. And we're doing it this season. For all you people saying we're down.. we still have enough games to stay up.

Tomorrow is the decider imo, we WILL win it, don't care if i look like a **** saying this!

SUPPORT THE TEAM COYR!!

Mad

SUPPORT THE TEAM COYR!!

I need those pills.

Some people need to stop being bias, if this was any other team in our position what would you say then? that they are going down obviously...

We're Bristol City, and we ARE going down!

I feel theres going to be alot of dissapointed delusional fans come the end of the season on here, just ACCEPT IT, we're crap!

Some people need to stop being bias, if this was any other team in our position what would you say then? that they are going down obviously...

I feel theres going to be alot of dissapointed delusional fans come the end of the season on here, just ACCEPT IT, we're crap!

Don't know if that was aimed at me, but no ones being delusional, certainly not me.

I just laugh at people who seem to KNOW what's going to happen, I presume they all take the bookies to the cleaners every Saturday!

Don't know if that was aimed at me, but no ones being delusional, certainly not me.

I just laugh at people who seem to KNOW what's going to happen, I presume they all take the bookies to the cleaners every Saturday!

Aimed at OP! the truth is no one knows what will happen, however its 80/20 that we will be playing in league 1 next season, people need to be realistic about it to save dissapointment when it becomes a reality!

SUPPORT THE TEAM COYR!!

I'll have a pint of what you're drinking as its obviously befuddled your sanity and logic

this

This is what I dislike about the "optimists"... they aren't optimists at all, they're delusioned. If any other team was in our position at this point in the season and we were midtable we'd be laughing in their faces if they said "we're not going down". I love the fact they're dedicated to the club but you don't need to only ever say positive things about the club just to remain a fan/supporter of it. The truth of it is we're not good enough to stay up and so we're going down, I'll still be wearing our shirt, watching the games etc next season, I've just realised a long time ago that we need to go down and ship out the dead wood in order to come back stronger and more organised.

This is what I dislike about the "optimists"... they aren't optimists at all, they're delusioned. If any other team was in our position at this point in the season and we were midtable we'd be laughing in their faces if they said "we're not going down". I love the fact they're dedicated to the club but you don't need to only ever say positive things about the club just to remain a fan/supporter of it. The truth of it is we're not good enough to stay up and so we're going down, I'll still be wearing our shirt, watching the games etc next season, I've just realised a long time ago that we need to go down and ship out the dead wood in order to come back stronger and more organised.

Whilst there are 21 points to play for we don't give up, you do though.

It's nothing to do with being an optimist,it's just a simple fact the season lasts for 46 games.

It's the easiest thing in the world to be negative and give up, but you take it one step farther.

You actually give up and then slag off others who fight till the end.

There's nothing delusional about not giving up.

I'm more than aware it's a probability we will go down,

I'm just fed up with smug people shouting it from the rooftops,as if they are PROUD to tell the rest of us.

Just imagine if we did stay up, you sound as if you would be gutted!!

SUPPORT THE TEAM COYR!!

DIfference being last year we beat Forest and Cov over the Easter weekender. We lost to Derby and today's result yet to be seen. Admire your positivity though, there are enough games to stay up you are right but we now have to win the majority which just sadly aint gunna happen!!

We all know that you are a Rovers fan anyway after your lying post yesterday so why not find something else to do?

I'm sure you can go somewhere else and not be respected.

Whilst there are 21 points to play for we don't give up, you do though.

It's nothing to do with being an optimist,it's just a simple fact the season lasts for 46 games.

It's the easiest thing in the world to be negative and give up, but you take it one step farther.

You actually give up and then slag off others who fight till the end.

There's nothing delusional about not giving up.

I'm more than aware it's a probability we will go down,

I'm just fed up with smug people shouting it from the rooftops,as if they are PROUD to tell the rest of us.

Just imagine if we did stay up, you sound as if you would be gutted!!

If we stayed up I'd be overjoyed but arguing possibility against realism is an invalid argument in my eyes. Take for example Arsenal, currently 24 points behind Manchester United with 8 games to go, if they win each game, scoring plenty of goals and Man Utd lose all of theirs then Arsenal can still win the league, I guess they shouldn't give up either because after all, it's mathematically possible.

Obviously the Arsenal example is a little more extreme than our own but based on performance both before and after SoD joined us and based on the other teams around us it's pretty damn clear who is being relegated.

As for being "proud to tell you we're going down", I'm not, why I keep reiterating the fact we're the most likely candidate for relegation is because our fans make us look like delusional idiots. It's bad enough when some were talking about Premiership football after beating Cardiff and Crystal Palace at the beginning of the season but now seeing so many people saying "we're not going down!" like it's a face just makes it embarrassing.

I've not given up entirely, there is still a glimmer of hope but I know that banging on about how we're not down yet is not going to make the slightest bit of difference as to whether we go down or not. Being positive at the match, cheering the team on I can understand but trying to persuade some of our own fans that we'll stay up just feels like getting someones hopes up so you can see them crushed a week or two later.

And yet there are many on here who continue to credit DMcI with "achieving" comfortable survival last season with 49 points! After 40 games we had 37 points - we currently have 2 points more from one game less but this year there is opposition and hence our inevitable downfall!

If Portsmouth, Coventry and Doncaster were still here we would be optimistic - I fail to see how their abject failure last season can be to the credit of anyone at Bristol City.

If we stayed up I'd be overjoyed but arguing possibility against realism is an invalid argument in my eyes. Take for example Arsenal, currently 24 points behind Manchester United with 8 games to go, if they win each game, scoring plenty of goals and Man Utd lose all of theirs then Arsenal can still win the league, I guess they shouldn't give up either because after all, it's mathematically possible.

Obviously the Arsenal example is a little more extreme than our own but based on performance both before and after SoD joined us and based on the other teams around us it's pretty damn clear who is being relegated.

As for being "proud to tell you we're going down", I'm not, why I keep reiterating the fact we're the most likely candidate for relegation is because our fans make us look like delusional idiots. It's bad enough when some were talking about Premier League football after beating Cardiff and Crystal Palace at the beginning of the season but now seeing so many people saying "we're not going down!" like it's a face just makes it embarrassing.

I've not given up entirely, there is still a glimmer of hope but I know that banging on about how we're not down yet is not going to make the slightest bit of difference as to whether we go down or not. Being positive at the match, cheering the team on I can understand but trying to persuade some of our own fans that we'll stay up just feels like getting someones hopes up so you can see them crushed a week or two later.

The only facts that are important are that we will end the season having between 39 and 60 points.

No ones hopes are going to be crushed,every City fan realises were in a terrible position,but till we have an "R" against our name we keep going.

Exactly.

I just hope the players haven't thrown in the towel and rolled over so easily as some supporters.

But with this bunch of losers and bottlers, some of them will have done.

The bunch of bottlers - the players - threw in their towel back in the autumn. They chose not to play for city and Mcinnes. Their choice, we will move forward without them.

Probably not, because the bookies usually get it right, we are just agreeing with them at the moment.

By the way, William Hill have us as favourites to go down @ 1-10.

But what's it got to do with you if individuals want to believe we can get out of this mess? Optimistic or 'delusional', why does it make any difference to you? I personally think we'll go down, but when you have people complaining about players giving up and at the same time criticising those fans who haven't given up it's a little bit ludicrous. I feel some people would now rather we went down just so they can bs proven correct...

SUPPORT THE TEAM COYR!!

Almost as deluded as Richard foster

May be so,but lets wait until 46 games are played.

You never know, we could prove you wrong.

Portland, I admire your dedication, but after 45 mins of the usual shit, Im finding the Great Escape a tunnel too far..

Archived