IGNORED

Think What You Want!

Red Till I'm Dead

Portland, I admire your dedication, but after 45 mins of the usual shit, Im finding the Great Escape a tunnel too far..

So am i !! its not dedication as such,i find it just as shite as anyone else.

It just gets my back up when people on here tell us what we already know,almost as if they are pleased about it!!

But what's it got to do with you if individuals want to believe we can get out of this mess? Optimistic or 'delusional', why does it make any difference to you? I personally think we'll go down, but when you have people complaining about players giving up and at the same time criticising those fans who haven't given up it's a little bit ludicrous. I feel some people would now rather we went down just so they can bs proven correct...

What's it got to do with me? Well how about many of them go to the Gate and the second we show even the slightest hint of not being dire they start cheering like crazy like we're top of the league. I'm fed up of seeing some of the lazy c***s on the pitch making more in a year than I'll make in a lifetime without putting in even an ounce of the effort.

For me if I was on that pitch I'd run until my lungs were burning, my legs were like jelly and I had some scars, as a fan unfortunately I can't make that happen and watching some players putting in half arsed performances just takes away my will to be positive. Today sums it up for me, losing 0-1 at home to Wednesday when it's basically do or die.. absolute joke and the sooner League One football starts the happier I'll be now.

It just gets my back up when people on here tell us what we already know,almost as if they are pleased about it!!

Very true, but its so bloody obvious now..there are those who would prefer it if it was 30 years ago...cant do owt about such people

What's it got to do with me? Well how about many of them go to the Gate and the second we show even the slightest hint of not being dire they start cheering like crazy like we're top of the league. I'm fed up of seeing some of the lazy c***s on the pitch making more in a year than I'll make in a lifetime without putting in even an ounce of the effort.

For me if I was on that pitch I'd run until my lungs were burning, my legs were like jelly and I had some scars, as a fan unfortunately I can't make that happen and watching some players putting in half arsed performances just takes away my will to be positive. Today sums it up for me, losing 0-1 at home to Wednesday when it's basically do or die.. absolute joke and the sooner League One football starts the happier I'll be now.

your a very dramatic man arnt you, i enjoy reading your posts

0-1?????

A perfectly understandable response on your part. I guess the other side of the coin is people who insist that everything is hunky dory when it clearly isn't (those who insisted Del should stay long after it was clear he had to go for instance, unfortunately including the Board). I find both extremes frustrating at times, though I can understand the reasons for both. The next group will be those who inisist we will come straight back as a matter of course! Barca of Lge 1 anyone?

Archived