IGNORED

Unbelievable! (Mod Edit - Don't Get Stressed People, It Was A Feeble Attempt At An April Fool)

Fanatic Red

Is it wrong of me to be pissed off at the sight of seeing about 8 City players all on the piss in town as we speak? I know its bank holiday and all that but jesus, surely after fridays result this is taking the piss abit? (no pun intended). maybe its just me, but this seems abit immoral.

Is it wrong of me to be pissed off at the sight of seeing about 8 City players all on the piss in town as we speak? I know its bank holiday and all that but jesus, surely after fridays result this is taking the piss abit? (no pun intended). maybe its just me, but this seems abit immoral.

If they are photo it and send it to sod. Surely there is a no drinking policy before a game.

Who is out. Post a pic

They might not be on the piss, however they are still out and about, maybe just having a few light drinks before heading home early, its only 20:22 i guess! just thought it was abit strange! and i saw Davies & Pearson with about 6 others, i am assuming they are city players... ah well. maybe im going mad!

They might not be on the piss, however they are still out and about, maybe just having a few light drinks before heading home early, its only 20:22 i guess! just thought it was abit strange! and i saw Davies & Pearson with about 6 others, i am assuming they are city players... ah well. maybe im going mad!

Get a life.

So from on the piss, they are now on soft drinks. Bloody hell mate, you'll get people strung up with eyesight that bad

Archived