IGNORED

Unbelievable! (Mod Edit - Don't Get Stressed People, It Was A Feeble Attempt At An April Fool)

Fanatic Red

Whether this is true or not I suspect we might not have to look too hard here for one possible reason among several why we are going to get relegated. This has often been a problem at the Gate since the 70's. Clearly evidenced by many individuals and many incidents, even some involving jail sentences. I'd like to think that this was a thing of the past. Somehow I doubt it. Give a bunch of overpaid cosseted young men in Britain a lot of money and free time together ...and nights on the town, drinking then often trouble on and off the pitch tend to follow..

Is it wrong of me to be pissed off at the sight of seeing about 8 City players all on the piss in town as we speak? I know its bank holiday and all that but jesus, surely after fridays result this is taking the piss abit? (no pun intended). maybe its just me, but this seems abit immoral.

You've been busy you poor little dear, joining this website yesterday, with just 7 games to go, going out today looking for city players letting us down, drinking cydrax while you spy on them from the gents and then rushing back home to tell us all about it.

What do you expect us to think chummy?

Whether this is true or not I suspect we might not have to look too hard here for one possible reason among several why we are going to get relegated. This has often been a problem at the Gate since the 70's. Clearly evidenced by many individuals and many incidents, even some involving jail sentences. I'd like to think that this was a thing of the past. Somehow I doubt it. Give a bunch of overpaid cosseted young men in Britain a lot of money and free time together ...and nights on the town, drinking then often trouble on and off the pitch tend to follow..

Sorry mate but that all happened about a decade ago

Update: Several City players are currently burning around the streets of Southmead on those ******* moped things, generally being noisy and upsetting the elderly.

Theyve just gone tanking it past the happy shopper on the lower west side of coombe dingle so I reckon there coming to get you !

They'll never make it out of that part of the 'hood' alive.

They wernt happy apparently Maureen wanted to charged them £8 for 8 cans of natch and the Premier does 8 for £7 they were talking about setting fire to the red bus nursery. It was scarey I paid for my bag of skittles and got out of there sharpish :o

Joe Edwards, not exactly a big time first team regular has a bit too much before he gets in his car, alone or with all the other City players in the car as well?.........

The other thing is complete testicles and you know it. ......................

One of the most important messages the players got and took on board with Gary Johnson is that they are professional athletes and should behave accordingly

So what on earth have you got to tell us?

See what's happened ...................people just working off all their spite now

They wernt happy apparently Maureen wanted to charged them £8 for 8 cans of natch and the Premier does 8 for £7 they were talking about setting fire to the red bus nursery. It was scarey I paid for my bag of skittles and got out of there sharpish :o

Good man. The Police should do something about those City players really but every time I phone them they think I'm taking the piss.

I expect they're outside the 'Happiness' chippy flicking their fried rice at passers by now.

It's like Compton round here these days.

Good man. The Police should do something about those City players really but every time I phone them they think I'm taking the piss.

I expect they're outside the 'Happiness' chippy flicking their fried rice at passers by now.

It's like Compton round here these days.

I did feel bad for them, Davies was crying saying how his career was at a all time low and The Gas may be his only option of employment. That was after the guy in the chippie told him he wasnt suitable for the chip frying job.

April fools jokes were never my strong point i guess, ah well! forgot we had a game tomorrow otherwise i would of tryed something else! whos next?

COYR!

:death::punish::fear:

Your ability to tell the date ain't much cop either :)

Your ability to tell the date ain't much cop either :)

Wanted to be the first, couldn't wait till tomorrow! i know it will piss people off but thats what April fools is all about, pissing people off! had it done to me plenty of times! all in the name of banter my friends! look on the bright side, atleast our players are all tucked up in bed with their water bottles enjoying a good nights sleep! :D

Wanted to be the first, couldn't wait till tomorrow! i know it will piss people off but thats what April fools is all about, pissing people off! had it done to me plenty of times! all in the name of banter my friends! look on the bright side, atleast our players are all tucked up in bed with their water bottles enjoying a good nights sleep! :D

Archived