IGNORED

Plan Your Trips For Next Season

where's the joy

Carlisle on a Tuesday night anyone?

Port Vale, Crewe, Swindon and yeovil hopefully, any london, coventry,

Carlisle on a Tuesday night works for me! Will be the first time for ages I haven't had to travel 100 miles to see City; at the moment the nearest are Boro, Blackburn, Bolton, Blackpool, all about 100 miles away...

The season after next you can enjoy a gleaming new stadium and a 21,700 sell-out in the biggest and best ground in the Bristol area too :-)

Massive 2-tier supporters bar along the whole North End of the stadium, 2 nice big video screens, modern facilities, 28 Exec boxes, bar on every corner... Will be a nice modern and well-equipped stadium for you guys to visit :-)

I'm sure you're all looking forward to it ;)

Be honest, that's like asking the Duke of Marlborough if he wants a tour of your caravan.

Me and my mate were chatting yesterday and it may seem silly, but after chatting about some of the away days we will have, relegation didnt seem that bad. Yes, i know we got some stinkers in there but away days like; Brentford, Crewe, Swindon, Yeovil, Tranmere (weekend in Liverpool) plus localish ones like Shrewsbury, Notts County, Wallsall, Coventry and hopefully Cheltenham will mean some pretty decent away days next year.

Going away to these grounds isnt the end of the world. Its what following your team is all about. Hopefully we can get in the playoffs or challenge for top 2 and have a good season.

The season after next you can enjoy a gleaming new stadium and a 21,700 sell-out in the biggest and best ground in the Bristol area too :-)

Massive 2-tier supporters bar along the whole North End of the stadium, 2 nice big video screens, modern facilities, 28 Exec boxes, bar on every corner... Will be a nice modern and well-equipped stadium for you guys to visit :-)

Be careful what you wish for, no cabbage patch behind the goals (except the few in the home end) seats, and with numbers on . . that will confuse you all. In fact endless rows of empty seats

all new to the football league.........

next season we shall be learning from the likes of the mighty.........

crawley, stevenage, mk dons and even yeovil...........

how the hell did we get into this mess?.......we have been in recession since the morning mc combe got sick, bradley got thumped in the head and Hull nicked it at wembley........

why are we not furious? sexstone, lansdown please ask what swansea have been doing in the same time its taken us to fall down so far. you should be ashamed by your appalling decision making......

:laugh: for me in sunny Bucks, the chance to go to some relatively "local" games - every cloud, etc!

Stevenage, MK, Brentford, Leyton Orient, etc. all do-able. If Northampton get promoted and Swindle stay down, better yet.

I'd still rather be in the Championship, mind.

all new to the football league.........

next season we shall be learning from the likes of the mighty.........

crawley, stevenage, mk dons and even yeovil...........

how the hell did we get into this mess?.......we have been in recession since the morning mc combe got sick, bradley got thumped in the head and Hull nicked it at wembley........

why are we not furious? sexstone, lansdown please ask what swansea have been doing in the same time its taken us to fall down so far. you should be ashamed by your appalling decision making......

Thought it was Fonts who got ill, so Boom Boom had to come in?

We got into this mess by over-achieving in season 1, resulting in excessive and unrealistic expectations from there, failing to build for the future and too many poor signings (players) and too many managers, regardless of quality.

If we go down, we need to be realistic and build for the future. Dreaming of/demanding a 100-point cake walk in our first season in L1 would be both foolish and counter-productive.

Don't think we're gonna struggle that badly, mate, think we'll stay up at least ;) Respect for revealing your true loyalties, btw, means actual banter can be partaken in.

Clubs I've not been to in the current L1 are: Tranmere, Leyton Orient, MK Dons (but not going there on principle), Carlisle, Shrewsbury, S****horpe, Stevenage, Crawley and Hartlepool (although they're more nailed on for the drop than us) so will hope to tick some of them off.

You, me 10k of the regulars we would get in league 1 and the other estimated 30k that will crawl out of the woodwork. :)

Hopefully we get Carlisle again, So we can have 60,000 and they have there 20,000 :) And a Wes Burns winner to top it off,

I'm looking forward to doing a lot of away days next season, I've always wanted to be amongst the 100 City ultras at S****horpe on a Tuesday night, Also the local(ish) ones, Swindon, Yeovil, Walsall, Cov, Bournemouth, MK Dons and I wouldn't mind going to Notts County, Sheff Utd, Orient, Shrewsbury, Stevenage and Brentford

Apart from MK, They give us a break from the modern bowl and actually have some atmosphere inside the stadium, I just can't wait for this season to finish!

So your saying you're going to get promoted and ruling out all possibilities of us bouncing back up? And also implying that we would want one of these boring, hideous modern bowl stadiums? Tell me the difference in design between yours and Rotherhams, M'boro, Sunderland's, Plymouth's, Cardiff's etc etc... I could go on and on. Your paragraph just summed up the delusional attitude of the gas.

Er, I've just seen the animation of the 'new' Gate on the 'Redesigned AG' thread.

Another soulless bowl!! Pot, kettle, black!!!

Er, I've just seen the animation of the 'new' Gate on the 'Redesigned AG' thread.

Another soulless bowl!! Pot, kettle, black!!!

Hardly, planned terracing, 4 completely different stands. Hardly the modern soulless bowl that we have become accustomed to.

Now lets see your new gaff... Will be just like the Keepmoat stadium but with blue seats! My eyes are green with envy.

Hardly, planned terracing, 4 completely different stands. Hardly the modern soulless bowl that we have become accustomed to.

Now lets see your new gaff... Will be just like the Keepmoat stadium but with blue seats! My eyes are green with envy.

;) if it makes you feel better keep on dreaming! Have you seen the animation?

We'll see if you get your safe standing ... until the law changes you won't. And if and when it ever does, expect most clubs to follow suit!

;) if it makes you feel better keep on dreaming! Have you seen the animation?

We'll see if you get your safe standing ... until the law changes you won't. And if and when it ever does, expect most clubs to follow suit!

Mate it does look pretty bad but in fairness anything is an improvemnt on the Mem so can't blame you lot for thinking it is the Nou Camp.

So then who's going to Wembley for the JPT final?

I for one would definitely go :)

Definitely not.

We'd halve our previous followings, hopefully the club will field a very weak side in an effort to exit the useless competition at the earliest opportunity.

Definitely not.

We'd halve our previous followings, hopefully the club will field a very weak side in an effort to exit the useless competition at the earliest opportunity.

Ha ha ha. Too big a club are you? Champions League or nothing is it!?

Hilarious. Your delusions of grandeur are comedy gold.

So you WOULDN'T watch your side at Wembley as the competition isn't good enough for you?

Surely you'd miss the L1 Playoff Final too, I mean ... LEAGUE 1!!!

Archived