IGNORED

9 Defenders 2 Attackers

Pete1975Legend

Nyantanga...should have scored

Baldock/Davies should have scored but cocked it up.

Numerous penalty shouts

Alberts volley

We had more than enough chances

The #****** doesn't go to games so wouldn't know that.

We deserved more from that performance, Wednesday had one chance thanks entirely to the hapless Fontaine and took it. Davies should have had a Hattrick today. Header, tap in and at least one of the other chances he had.

I broke my seat in the dolman with a kick when Davies missed the cross from baldock... Sorry.

Yeah Baldock was pretty much our only creative outlet and when he gifted Davies the chance I was already out my seat to celebrate and.,....... ****-it he missed....... - Thought Davies other than moaning about the arms all over him, was pretty poor today.

We deserved more from that performance, Wednesday had one chance thanks entirely to the hapless Fontaine and took it. Davies should have had a Hattrick today. Header, tap in and at least one of the other chances he had.

I was and he is dead right.

Most of chances were created by the strikers themselves or by one of mainly many long hoofs from defence.

Once again no creativity from our midfield bar Kelly who got himself into the box when he could.

By the way , wonder boy, at his usual easy option best.

I could complete 100 2 yard passes in a game like he only seems capable of doing.

By the way, Pearson also bloody useless.

Long diagonal punts to our shortest player is Sean's tactics. What a manager.

Ah. Never the individual players fault of course, and the fact that several of the raking balls in behind their left back actually put us in in the first half doesn't come into it.

What a fan.

Please don't speak harshly of the visually and mentally impaired.

Ah. Never the individual players fault of course, and the fact that several of the raking balls in behind their left back actually put us in in the first half doesn't come into it.

What a fan.

They did in certain situations where there was a little more space and the pass was more measured but the punts from the centre backs barely worked at all.

Wise up Jordan.

Bit more respect wouldn't go a miss. I was there we were sh** negative and the golden boy was finally subbed however after kelly which was incredible.

Bit more respect wouldn't go a miss. I was there we were sh** negative and the golden boy was finally subbed however after kelly which was incredible.

Other than Fontaine Kelly was the worst player on the pitch today, which is rare.

@reddave, not happy with the quantity of long balls, never will be. But to slag off the manager who hadn't lost home yet is ridiculous.

Other than Fontaine Kelly was the worst player on the pitch today, which is rare.

@reddave, not happy with the quantity of long balls, never will be. But to slag off the manager who hadn't lost home yet is ridiculous.

You obviously didn't laugh like me when SKKUUUUUSE had the ball in the first half with 20 yards of space in front of him and instead of sprinting on with it was beckoning his strikers to come to him, he was shiteing himself because he was out of little comfort zone clueless as to what to do with it and eventually ended up in an embarassed heap on the floor after being easily pushed off the ball.............not that I'm getting at our Cole !

You obviously didn't laugh like me when SKKUUUUUSE had the ball in the first half with 20 yards of space in front of him and instead of sprinting on with it was beckoning his strikers to come to him, he was shiteing himself because he was out of little comfort zone clueless as to what to do with it and eventually ended up in an embarassed heap on the floor after being easily pushed off the ball.............not that I'm getting at our Cole !

so do you honestly think skuse was worse than kelly today you probably do as your deluded as the poster above #******

so do you honestly think skuse was worse than kelly today you probably do as your deluded as the poster above #******

Neither players had particularly effective games today.

Skuse regularly had acres of space on the ball but had no idea what to do with it and often dithered into trouble.

Kelly should have started in the middle.

Archived