IGNORED

9 Defenders 2 Attackers

Pete1975Legend

so do you honestly think skuse was worse than kelly today you probably do as your deluded as the poster above #******

I couldn't decide between the cunningly disguised little dink free kick that went straight to their defender, or the hot potato 4 yard pass back to Kelly from the half way line that nearly put them in today, as Skuse's finest cock up, but there are obviously others I don't remember.

Other than Fontaine Kelly was the worst player on the pitch today, which is rare.

@reddave, not happy with the quantity of long balls, never will be. But to slag off the manager who hadn't lost home yet is ridiculous.

Kelly was in a weird position - I am not sure what he was told to do as RM but the game sort of passed him by - he needed to go in the middle with Elliott and Anderson/Adomah go RM - think SOD set us up to dominate midfield, but when teams are bypassing the whole lot of them by playing long balls the whole game it doesn't really make much difference.

Skuse and Kelly were both awful . Need to get some midfield players who can run with the ball and commit defenders . Would also help if Centre Halfs could do this occasionally . Nyantanga did in the first half and should have scored . Get Carey back in for Fontaine .

SOD needs time to clear out the dross and rebuild unfortunately many won't have the patience for him to clear out the crap brought in by Johnson, Millen, Coppell and McInnes. To many poor players signed on high wages plus many who have been here for to long and coasting.

Let rebuild with youth in league one and inject some freshness into this squad.

One thing i get frustrated with is the sideways and backwards passing.

The coaching staff needs to drum it into the players that they need to move,plenty of movement makes plenty of options.

You don't have to be Barcelona to do this,Swansea have been doing it for years and done it at Ashton Gate a few years ago,completely out played us and was one of the best away teams performence i have ever seen at the Gate!

One thing i get frustrated with is the sideways and backwards passing.

The coaching staff needs to drum it into the players that they need to move,plenty of movement makes plenty of options.

You don't have to be Barcelona to do this,Swansea have been doing it for years and done it at Ashton Gate a few years ago,completely out played us and was one of the best away teams performence i have ever seen at the Gate!

This. Our midfield are static and only baldock tried to create his own space today.

Archived