IGNORED

Poachable Assets

Fordy62

Going back to Cunningham,

The liklihood of the clubs last season being after him are very slim (unless they have mcinnes in charge) as they would've had a transfer window and a half to fill there left back spot, If some of those clubs come back in for him there obviously desperate so affectively ups his price.

1m at least as Monkeh said we don't have to sell him

Not really something to shout about when your rivals are Kilkenny and marvin elliot

And Skuse of course. (0 goals & 0 assists this season BTW)

I was only highlighting this fact because I noticed the poster in question accusing people of knowing nothing about football , because he disagreed with their opinion that Nyatanga should be allowed to leave. At the end of the day , football is all about opinions but the only one who's will actually count is the head coach , and he is likely to take things like assists and goals scored into account.

mmmmm think youe moved the goalposts slightly surely our debate was ref appearances under gj and i proved you wrong as usual, are you going to drop something next about the midfield dynamo lee johnson :D:D:D:D:D i think your post what i pulled you up on anitionaly should have read lee johnson was a reguarly starter until his daddy left in 2010 which is pretty much spot on , lee went on to bigger and better things @killie where he was adored by the fans looooooooooooooool see link

http://killiefc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=72542&page=1 i noticed the other day you tweeted theres no way any championship club would take skuse but then declined a charity bet :dunno::dunno: to donate to the surfer flag fund all mouth pal, please keep posting and tweeting the driel its hilliarious oh one last thing how long you been watching city skuse.pearson.dinning three worst city players ever looooool then you wouldnt exspect a steps loving librian thats watches the gas to no that much about football would you #******

Johnson wasn't a regular start in GJ's last season infact Gary loaned him to Derby because he couldn't get in the team

but don't let facts get in the way of your rant

I was only highlighting this fact because I noticed the poster in question accusing people of knowing nothing about football , because he disagreed with their opinion that Nyatanga should be allowed to leave. At the end of the day , football is all about opinions but the only one who's will actually count is the head coach , and he is likely to take things like assists and goals scored into account.

no need to be so smug, the fact is he dosnt no anything he posts garbage gets pulled on it then ,changes the subject i was correcting him on the appearances thing then he goes on to something else and there was nothing to be opinionated about it was just a fact

is that when derby wanted to buy him :D:D:D:D:D

never said they did,

The fact that people use to bang on that he only ever played for his dad (forgetting about when hearts signed hiM) they would use that to knock him, its very sad,

He had a very sucsesful career has a fair few winners and runners up medals and now became the youngest manager in the football league and hasn't got off to a bad start ether,

but people like you think because another club haven't paid millions for him that he is automatically a bad player, we've had many many worse midfielders then him and the simple fact is if he wasn't garys son he'd be remembered they way many of of ex players are,

no need to be so smug, the fact is he dosnt no anything he posts garbage gets pulled on it then ,changes the subject i was correcting him on the appearances thing then he goes on to something else and there was nothing to be opinionated about it was just a fact

????

ive highlighted this to make it easy for you to understand this wasnt about opinions it was about facts do you understand now

I do hope Skuse moves on, along with Carey, Fontaine, Kilkenny, the USELESS pearson, M.Wilson, J.Wilson, Foster, Elliott... they are all USELESS.

In terms of statistics . he's been our most productive MF this season.

ive highlighted this to make it easy for you to understand this wasnt about opinions it was about facts do you understand now

And I've included the original post I responded to to make it easier for you. Do you understand now ?

I think your all mental if you think there will be a massive clear out, last time we got relegated we were stuck with high earners and it nearly killed us, we had a few top quality players cherry picked for peanuts.

His crossing from open play is nothing short of horrendous he so rarely beats the first man its painful. He never makes telling passes and is largely ineffectual in virtually every game.

Last season he wasn't always that bad but this season he has been consistently poor. The one thing he seems good at is getting into goal scoring positions, unfortunately he very rarely scores. He used to close down space effectively and pressure oppostion players into mistakes but he doesn't do this very much anymore either.

In my opinion he's exactly the sort of player that this club has bought all too frequently since our first season in the championship which has contributed to our overall decline. We have continuously bought players who are below average so that the squad is full of them and those who used to perform above themselves no longer do so.

He's also the wrong sort of age with no chance of improving.

As others have said if he's our most productive midfielder than that is a damning reflection of our entire midfield and not confirmation of his quality.

His crossing from open play is nothing short of horrendous he so rarely beats the first man its painful. He never makes telling passes and is largely ineffectual in virtually every game.

Last season he wasn't always that bad but this season he has been consistently poor. The one thing he seems good at is getting into goal scoring positions, unfortunately he very rarely scores. He used to close down space effectively and pressure oppostion players into mistakes but he doesn't do this very much anymore either.

In my opinion he's exactly the sort of player that this club has bought all too frequently since our first season in the championship which has contributed to our overall decline. We have continuously bought players who are below average so that the squad is full of them and those who used to perform above themselves no longer do so.

He's also the wrong sort of age with no chance of improving.

As others have said if he's our most productive midfielder than that is a damning reflection of our entire midfield and not confirmation of his quality.

isn't he third on the assit table and 4th on the goals table?

GR, when you say most productive, what do you mean? Surely Albert has that accolade - 6 goals and 9 assists vs. 3 goals and 5 assists for Pearson.

You're right Ollie , bit I don't really count Albert as a MF , more of an attacker as he normally plays on the wing or as a second striker , where as Pearson plays either central or left side of midfield (which as you know is different form a winger)

You're right Ollie , bit I don't really count Albert as a MF , more of an attacker as he normally plays on the wing or as a second striker , where as Pearson plays either central or left side of midfield (which as you know is different form a winger)

What I can't get is this borderline hatred on here of Pearson, a player with an excellent availability record.

As you say Glyn, this season he has contributed a reasonable 5 assists and 3 goals, as opposed to team mates Kilkenny, Kelly and Skuse, with none of either between them at all.

His two predecessors wide left Jamal Campbell-Ryce and Martyn Woolford each cost £350k more than him and for me both offered far less, yet there are some on here who see him as another Nicky Hunt, baffling.......

What I can't get is this borderline hatred on here of Pearson, a player with an excellent availability record.

As you say Glyn, this season he has contributed a reasonable 5 assists and 3 goals, as opposed to team mates Kilkenny, Kelly and Skuse, with none of either between them at all.

His two predecessors wide left Jamal Campbell-Ryce and Martyn Woolford each cost £350k more than him and for me both offered far less, yet there are some on here who see him as another Nicky Hunt, baffling.......

I like Pearson. That's not to say I'd retain him, but I do like him and think he's contributed a lot to the team compared to others, as you alude to.

Archived