IGNORED

Dave Jones

Swindon8er

Have I missed any talk on here about the bit of trouble between him and the Atyeo after the game? Seen him giving us the 'going down' signal when walking off and telling our stewards something about the stick he was getting..

Well based on today they look odds on to join us.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

When it comes to bleating self-righteousness, blinkers and encouraging his own players to cheat, Jones comes a close second to Colin.

I still think that we missed a trick though employing Del instead of him.

I see Lita was his usual self, trying to pick a fight with his own player at one stage. Grade A knob.

Haha. Leroy 'offside' Lita posed a bigger threat to his own players than he did to our goal!

And I see that in the Sheffield stylee, he's been getting in the pies.

Sheffield Wednesday boss Dave Jones on the build-up to Bristol City's late equaliser:

"It was a forearm smash by [Marvin] Elliott. Anywhere else on the pitch it would have been a free kick.

"We had taken everything City could throw at us and all you ask is a fair deal from the match officials.

"We have had trouble with this referee before. If he had done his job we would have been going home with three points, but I get tired of saying that sort of thing."

Arguably, if he had done his job they might have got none!

Sheffield Wednesday boss Dave Jones on the build-up to Bristol City's late equaliser:

"It was a forearm smash by [Marvin] Elliott. Anywhere else on the pitch it would have been a free kick.

"We had taken everything City could throw at us and all you ask is a fair deal from the match officials.

"We have had trouble with this referee before. If he had done his job we would have been going home with three points, but I get tired of saying that sort of thing."

Arguably, if he had done his job they might have got none!

So did he not see the penalty claim then for City?

If we had got him in instead of McInnes when Millen left we wouldn't be where we are now

Well he isn't exactly setting this division alight with his team of cloggers, is he?

They are only just out of the R zone due to goal difference and I predict they'll join us and Blackburn in going down the crapper.

Saw him from Williams giving it large to what looked like one of city's fans but the fan had his back to him so I just assumed, like the majority of the Atyeo were, he was being wound up by everyone and picked an individual and they weren't interested which is fair play.

Anyone actually know what happened?

His comments regarding Andy Cole after his piece of shit captain Darren Purse put seven stitches in Cole's leg (later cleared to play in FA Cup final by the odious FA of Wales) were despicable.

Asking what treble winning Andy Cole has ever achieved, good one Div Jones.

His comments regarding Andy Cole after his piece of shit captain Darren Purse put seven stitches in Cole's leg (later cleared to play in FA Cup final by the odious FA of Wales) were despicable.

Asking what treble winning Andy Cole has ever achieved, good one Div Jones.

Soz random question, but who was Andy Cole playing for at that time. Trying to remember who he went too after man u

I've seen a few comments on twitter about Jones' hypocrisy about our goal. Apparently Madine did something similar at Barnsley in their last game and he didn't complain when it went his way.

And if he thinks he can make gestures to the Atyeo whilst leaving the pitch and get away with it he's far more stupid than I thought.

Archived