IGNORED

Financial Situation?

Fanatic Red

In my opinion, these FFP rules will only serve to cement us into the lower league on English football, with no return! all the big clubs will be playing in the best league and the smaller clubs will be left to rot in league 2 or league 1! its ******* ridiculous and doesn't allow us to progress and compete with other teams! football has become a joke!!!!

I'm fine, ta. Just thought a welcome message for any peaking little sad sags to make them feel included was the hospitable thing to do.

Anyway, an interesting thread is developing........

Its quite obvious i'm not a sag already? stop looking for ways to cause a argument because you've got nothing better to do in your sad life, grow up!

In my opinion, these FFP rules will only serve to cement us into the lower league on English football, with no return! all the big clubs will be playing in the best league and the smaller clubs will be left to rot in league 2 or league 1! its ******* ridiculous and doesn't allow us to progress and compete with other teams! football has become a joke!!!!

if this were true then how would the likes of swansea and blackpool have got to the premiership? it's not all about throwing endless money at it, just ask Liecester!

it's got to be a good thing for football in general that clubs live within their means. it should not stop clubs being able to progress if they do things in the right way and make the right decisions - something we've not been good at...however we should have top 6 attendances and turnover in league one (especially when AG is redeveloped with corporate facilities), so our success will be determined by how well our club is run and we'll have no one else to blame if we don't achieve it.

Surely to solve all this we could just be playing in the ' landsdown arena' next season, would give us more 'revenue' to play with ;)

i don't think this will be allowed

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=1326690

it will certainly be interesting to see how clubs inevitably try and push the rules, and if/how penalties will be taken by the likes of man city.

Archived