IGNORED

Grand National

Pickle Rick

So who's putting their money down and for what horse?

Shortest odds currently 15/2 for On His Own, still good for a tenner or fiver each way. 9/1 on Betfair for best odds.

Looks like Bet Victor does odds each way on top 6!

I'm going to bet on a horse today, currently thinking about Sunnyhillboy (each way).

Anyone have any ideas/tips for the winner or at least front runners?

I know it is kinda like a lottery...

Anyone have any ideas/tips for the winner or at least front runners?

I know it is kinda like a lottery...

I heard from a mates mates sister who heard if from someone she works with that Rare Bob is a decent e/w bet. 20/1 on Paddy Power.

I heard from a mates mates sister who heard if from someone she works with that Rare Bob is a decent e/w bet. 20/1 on Paddy Power.

Haha, yea I've been looking online at odds and sods...

"My old mans syndicates horse is running, Rare Bob icon_mrgreen.gif It was 100/1 on Betfair last week, down to 28/1 now, I missed the price and me Da told me ta back it last week 54.gif Anyway have a fiver each way folks, he loves it around Aintree50.gif ran last year but was pulled down by a horse that fell."

Link: http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?s=05f816c484cc7597ddc9b6ac65295104&t=132668&page=2

Would you trust a Celtic fan?

Anyways, I think I'm going for:

Teaforthree £5 E/W

Colbert Station £5 E/W

Rare Rob £2.50 E/W (my outsider) - was 100/1 at one point, now 20/1 on BetVictor

I've bet with BetVictor cus you get top 6 E/W.

Ive landed Auroras Encore and Joncol in a sweepstake.....i know next to nothing about horse racing, the odds don't look great. Can anyone confirm my suspicions that i have next to no chance?

They have no chance....unless all the other horses fail to finish.

Teaforthree is my best bet. I think he tends to front run aswell so should stay clear and get a run for your money.

2nd in weslh national before. Awesome stamina and jumping ability. Had a bad run last time out but apparently conditions didnt suit.

I also like On His Own (although i dont like the price), and providing the ground doesnt go soft Balthazar King could be a good shout at a decent price.

Archived