IGNORED

Pros And Cons Of League 1

A few things in the coming year - a System reset

Put into place the new under 24, talented, up and coming to replace the 10 players I hope are leaving us when they do not have new contracts given tot hem

Chance for some of our academy products to make the bench and make some appearances

Passing football, after a summer of drilling/coaching

2 new CBs

A change of scenery whilst we re-cuperate

New stadia/improvements at AV/AG

So what are you saying that when we are in L1 we should stay there and not get promoted back to the Championship? I really don't understand where you are coming from on this . With respect you are talking nonsense.

Well, if you believe I am talking nonsense then you clearly are not understanding my argument.

It is a quite simple point I am trying to make; To go forward we must first go backwards.

We have made far too many mistakes over the past 2 seasons and the only way, in my view, to fix them is to go back to the drawing board and start again.

I am NOT saying we should go in league 1 and stay there. I am saying that without being relegated, I don't see how we will be anything more than Championship relegation fodder. We need to get rid of a large majority of the squad and start a fresh with SOD and hopefully get back to the Championship as soon as possible.

Well, if you believe I am talking nonsense then you clearly are not understanding my argument.

It is a quite simple point I am trying to make; To go forward we must first go backwards.

We have made far too many mistakes over the past 2 seasons and the only way, in my view, to fix them is to go back to the drawing board and start again.

I am NOT saying we should go in league 1 and stay there. I am saying that without being relegated, I don't see how we will be anything more than Championship relegation fodder. We need to get rid of a large majority of the squad and start a fresh with SOD and hopefully get back to the Championship as soon as possible.

Exactly and go back with confidence abd hungry players who are up for a battle and actually play Football!

Cons- it's league 1

Hartlepool away

brilliant place to go for an Away game. I'm not being sarcy. The people up there are brilliant. Didn't complain in the play-offs when flapper blatantly deserved a penalty and sending off. Wonderful people.

Who would prefer to go to a plastic place like the Emirates when you can go to Victoria Park

Archived