IGNORED

5 Points Off Play Offs

i hate you butler

Great News!!...................As Gillingham were promoted today..........we have another glamour fixture.........I remember going to see City win 1-0 there on a rainy night, with Mark Gavin scoring the winner..........if my memory serves me well Gillingham is where the Earth........if necessity arose.........would receive an Enema

They won't.

They? Don't you mean 'we'?

If you're going to pretend to be a City fan, don't use your real name. I can understand why you want to pretend to be a City mind; after all being in League Two for another season and being desperate to get into a division we're desperate not to be in must carry a certain level of shame.

I think both clubs will benefit from being in the same division for a wile. More local interest along with publicity. Outside of Manchester and Glasgow I would argue that the rivalry during the 80's and 90's was second to none.

Loved it.

Along with the fact both clubs are investing and moving forward.

We could oth be championship or premiership.

We should not be second to blooming Yeovile or Swindle or anyone else in the west.

Bristol needs to be back onthe map and I don't mean the egg chasers

I think both clubs will benefit from being in the same division for a wile. More local interest along with publicity. Outside of Manchester and Glasgow I would argue that the rivalry during the 80's and 90's was second to none.

Loved it.

Along with the fact both clubs are investing and moving forward.

We could oth be championship or Premier League.

We should not be second to blooming Yeovile or Swindle or anyone else in the west.

Bristol needs to be back onthe map and I don't mean the egg chasers

I think one club would benefit more than the other, that club being the gash of course. It would mean they're over-achieving to the same degree that we're under-achieving.

Wimbledon friend of mine confirmed that although R*vers proved to be the better team in the end, they were pretty piss average, tbh.

Highly doubt we'll be up there at the end of next season.

I'd rather we ship out the deadwood and steadily build a team who are proud to play for Bristol City

Agree with this, i'd imagine Sheffield United thought they just had to turn up and they'd be promoted, they are finding it far tougher than they would of imagined.

Seems this thread should be on the gas forum, myself, they can play in champions league if they want they`d still be the sh1te on my boots; wouldnt waste my p on them if they were ever on fire. ALWAYS ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL :city::city::city: :city: :city::city::city::city::city::city:

All comes down to the next two games, Bradford in 8th and Southend just below us.

Win those two and I will fancy us but they are two hard games, particularly without O'Toole.

Sorry mate but not to much interested, anyway havent you got plenty of other Tools to play for u :laugh:

I thought all the tools were playing for you lot this year?

No sorry wrong again, we have in fact no-one playing for us this season; we have a few players running around for stupid money and even some not even bothering with the running.......sorry try another forum.

Tuesday night has now become huge : win away at Bradford and we'll be level on pts with them in joint 8th place (remember 4th to 7th are play off places in L2) although they'll have better goal diff (ok we'll be 9th!)

The same night Exeter (7th) are away at Rotherham (6th). Assuming Rotherham win that one (very possible!) then we could be 2 pts off 7th with the same number of games played with 3 games left.

Bradford would still have a game in hand though ..

If anyone had said we'd have a promotion 6-pointer in early April even a month ago I'd have thought they were mad ...

Tuesday night has now become huge : win away at Bradford and we'll be level on pts with them in joint 8th place (remember 4th to 7th are play off places in L2) although they'll have better goal diff (ok we'll be 9th!)

The same night Exeter (7th) are away at Rotherham (6th). Assuming Rotherham win that one (very possible!) then we could be 2 pts off 7th with the same number of games played with 3 games left.

Bradford would still have a game in hand though ..

If anyone had said we'd have a promotion 6-pointer in early April even a month ago I'd have thought they were mad ...

I for one hope you do get promoted - it'll be nice to play Rovers once more before you leave Bristol for good.

Archived