IGNORED

5 Points Off Play Offs

i hate you butler

Seems this thread should be on the gas forum, myself, they can play in champions league if they want they`d still be the sh1te on my boots; wouldnt waste my p on them if they were ever on fire. ALWAYS ONE TEAM IN BRISTOL :city::city::city: :city: :city::city::city::city::city::city:

Yeah of course

'If they sneak into the playoffs, they'll win them.'

Quite possibly but we only have an outside chance of making it. I am not sure it wouldn't be better to have another season of building. Still I admit that I will celebrate if we do make the plyoffs

well of course you would.

i doubt itll happen though, but cant imagine any team ever (possibly) has been bottom at new year and got in the play offs..unsure mind..

gas done well to get where we are..

I for one hope you do get promoted - it'll be nice to play Rovers once more before you leave Bristol for good.

"city light years ahead of gas", world cup stadium at ashton vale, "nobody will talk of bristol rovers anymore", conference football at uwe, prem football on the way, rovers sharing with rugby team, "rovers dont own there own ground"...

back in yer box deadfred..xx

well of course you would.

i doubt itll happen though, but cant imagine any team ever (possibly) has been bottom at new year and got in the play offs..unsure mind..

gas done well to get where we are..

And of course if we do and if we do win them I will take the p1ss something rotten

"city light years ahead of gas", world cup stadium at ashton vale, "nobody will talk of bristol rovers anymore", conference football at uwe, prem football on the way, rovers sharing with rugby team, "rovers dont own there own ground"...

Every single season "we will be the best team in bristol mark my words"

John Ward took us on a great end of season run after joining us to get us in the play-offs.

I don't agree with others, I think in the unlikely event they do make 7th place, they will run out of steam as we did against Brentford all them years ago.

I'm not too bothered either way but if we don't meet in L1 next season I hope we meet in the FA cup second round, just to stir some old memories.

All if those things are still more likely than Bristol Rovers being in a higher division or getting bigger crowds than Bristol City.

Three months ago you lot were slitting your wrists (not literally, sadly) as you were staring Conference football in the face - now you have had a good finish to the season all of a sudden you're going to get promoted and leave City behind.

We all know that this is a blip for us and your revival will be short-lived, so I advise you to enjoy the moment as City desperately try to avoid getting relegated to a division you lot are desperate to get into. Weird.

John ward has had a free season, lets see how he does next season when he will have a huge amount of pressure to cope with as they will demand promotion.

We all know what they are like these days, if they are around 10-12th after Xmas they will start moaning and another new manager will be needed.

John ward has had a free season, lets see how he does next season when he will have a huge amount of pressure to cope with as they will demand promotion.

We all know what they are like these days, if they are around 10-12th after Xmas they will start moaning and another new manager will be needed.

Nothing like us, then?

Tend to agree with you, Rovers were probably in a false position when he took over, he brought some decent players in and no-one really expected that much from this season. Once relegation became unlikely he was pretty much on a free ride. The fantastic run which will probably come up just short in terms of getting into the playoffs will just ramp up the expectations, it will be interesting to see how things go if Rovers aren't at least in the top 6 next season from pretty much the get go.

Most of these were said by gasH supporters in the first place!

Still far more for city fans to bate the gas with than vice versa - brfc still a joke club with fans who are so deluded that they are starting to believe their own hyperbol. They will have us believing their boys come south of the river next...... :)

Archived