IGNORED

Sod In Div 1

NewquayRed

@stuparsons1

Worse was to come after general chat i said how i attend every home/away game

he responded i dont care its not my time, its yours!

@stuparson1

1 why has this team got so little abillity

the team has been here our whole

championship tendor

he replied we are a basket team!

If these comments are true then that is ******* disgusting and i don't want O'Driscoll anywhere near this football club.

Good to here a manager telling it how it is. Hopefully SOD will stay and turn us into Louis Vuitton bag, but if he leaves you couldn't blame him.

N.B. I didn't post the Louis Vuitton link

Hasn't he called Del's team a 'basket'? Most of them will be gone in the summer and, hopefully, SOD can build his own squad, albeit at a lower level.

It's a tad unprofessional certainly but I don't see alot wrong with what he said TBH, refreshingly honest IMHO.

Surely results show that he is actually correct? He hasn't been able to save us but, in his defence, he has been trying to do it with someone elses team hasn't he?

will be facing my 55th season going down the gate next year and sorry to say young un's, very little changes, a glimmer of glory in the old 1st div and that was it in my lifetime.I and I expect a lot of older fans accept we will always be what we are, a team promised Glory by every board there has been at the Gate.New stadium will not fix it, the only thing that will is a board with the guts to appoint and back a real visionary manager and the type that the FA would NEVER have as an England manager !! Maybe we have it with SOD, time will tell but playing likes of Stevenage, Crawley etc having been going down the Gate for so long doesnt exactly fill me with excitement but down there I will still go. BRISTOL CITY - It's just a way of life.

Archived