IGNORED

Booing The Players Onto The Pitch

KnowleCity

If that's not sarcasm, you're an idiot.

Brilliant.

I was just about to warn the op about you and your sort but you beat me to the punch!

The bunch of complete shits that have let us done over the past couple of years deserve nothing more than the money they have already raped us for.

Do you honestly blame anyone for booing somebody who's systematically tortured and raped something they care about, in front of their very eyes?

I may not boo, but the pious nature of those who judge some who may is appalling. Booing is the least they deserve. The most detached group of players I have ever witnessed in 26 years of watching the reds.

I know I'm going against the grain here, but in truth I wouldn't fault the players for effort year. I couldn't point to anyone lazy or unprofessional. I think they've given it their best. The responsibility for relegation lies with others.

No offence but I think you must have missed most of the season?

Blackburn away in the cup, Wolves home, Charlton home and a few others where the players couldn't wait to get back home.

Every season 3 teams aren't good enough,it's our turn this year.

The players simply aren't or haven't been good enough,23 teams have better players than us,it's really that simple.

Don't talk sense on such a pathetic thread.

I know I'm going against the grain here, but in truth I wouldn't fault the players for effort year. I couldn't point to anyone lazy or unprofessional. I think they've given it their best. The responsibility for relegation lies with others.

Are you on drugs?

Or perhaps watching a different team?

Staying away leaving a near empty stadium would be the best way to react.

From memory, when I have done bad. Silence and a walk away made me feel far worse than any mouthing off ever did.

Remember back to your youth. When did you feel worse. When you got a big bollocking from your parents, or when they did nothing and washed their hands of you.

I know which had the most profound effect on me.

No offence but I think you must have missed most of the season?

Blackburn away in the cup, Wolves home, Charlton home and a few others where the players couldn't wait to get back home.

No I haven't missed most of the season. What I've seen more often than not, is a poorly balanced side running around a lot, without much clue about what they're doing.

They are guilty of not being good enough, being poorly organised and lacking certain skills. I still say I wouldn't fault them for effort.

Brilliant.

I was just about to warn the op about you and your sort but you beat me to the punch!

Here here!!

The bunch of complete shits that have let us done over the past couple of years deserve nothing more than the money they have already raped us for.

Do you honestly blame anyone for booing somebody who's systematically tortured and raped something they care about, in front of their very eyes?

I may not boo, but the pious nature of those who judge some who may is appalling. Booing is the least they deserve. The most detached group of players I have ever witnessed in 26 years of watching the reds.

Every season 3 teams aren't good enough,it's our turn this year.

The players simply aren't or haven't been good enough,23 teams have better players than us,it's really that simple.

i would say better management!

Staying away leaving a near empty stadium would be the best way to react.

From memory, when I have done bad. Silence and a walk away made me feel far worse than any mouthing off ever did.

Remember back to your youth. When did you feel worse. When you got a big bollocking from your parents, or when they did nothing and washed their hands of you.

I know which had the most profound effect on me.

I agree. Everyone should stay away from our remaining home games!!

The shit served up this season has been nothing short of embarrassing

What makes it pathetic?

Should i just sit on my hands and be quiet after one of the most pathetic seasons.

Seems even the happy clappers go down with as much of a whimper as the team

Play golf instead.

Admittedly I think there has been games where the players haven't put enough effort in, but we have to accept that the reason we're bottom isn't necessarily because we're not trying. We're bottom because there's barely any players in our squad that would get in any other side in this division. We're a poor side and we deserve to go down. As much as it pains me to say it, we're just not very good.

Are you on drugs?

Or perhaps watching a different team?

OK, name which players you think have been lazy or unprofessional. As I say above they're guilty of not being good enough or poorly organised. Personally I'd only boo a player for lack of effort, I haven't seen that.

OK, name which players you think have been lazy or unprofessional. As I say above they're guilty of not being good enough or poorly organised. Personally I'd only boo a player for lack of effort, I haven't seen that.

Fontaine, Pearson, Skuse, Elliott (before SOD), there is 4 to start with that have shown a complete lack of effort in many games this season.

I don't think you can fault the effort.

Ever since the play off final we have been in decline.

When you look at Derby, Leicester, Forest, Leeds, Hull, Cardiff and many others we have been left behind in every department so it is inevitable that we would end up in this position.

Despite a lot of fans venting their anger at the players I think Steve Lansdown's decision to step away from the day to day dealings some time ago has had the biggest affect. We have been rudderless since.

Its a real shame because this City deserves top flight football and this will only ever be achieved with Bristol City.

I was at Blackburn in the Cup, and when the club captain is down the front of the stand taking questions from fans after the game because of the anger shown towards the team something wasn't right, fans can take defeat, but it's how you lose, and many games this season we did not fight.

I wasn't there today so it's hard to comment, but when you're 1-0 up at halftime in a must win game and you lose 3-1, it suggests the same.

Effort is not the problem. A lack of quality in defence and midfield, along with McInnes continually changing the team and an unsettled board are the main reasons.

I personally won't boo the players at the end of the season etc. Three teams always have to go down. I back SOD to sort it out long term.

It would be strange to boo the team onto the Ashton Gate pitch when our home form of five wins and two draws under SOD has been automatic promotion form. The problem this season was in not signing a quality first ball central defender, we have scored a reasonable amount of goals but have conceded a ridiculous amount.

To be honest we have been short all season. We started great guns & I for one couldn't believe it. Blame mcinnes or SoD but the answer is simple. The board have left both manager short in terms of signings & to let a number of transfer windows pass & not make a signing which we clearly needed was shocking. All of us supporters deserve a refund for the last game. They owe us that. Many of us are season ticket holders & it is time they gave something back to us.

On another note. I am getting more frustrated by the way BCFC reduce the ticket prices for games to get bums on seats when we have already payed out are money. They should refund the difference off each game & add it to the following years tickets. Anyone else feel the same?

No one forced you to buy it,you don't get a guarantee that were going to have a great season.

Good job you weren't about in the early 80's if you can't handle a bad season.

Shit happens.

The early eighties, yawn! Thanks for piping up uncle Albert.

Fact is that although our off the pitch situation was far worse at least you felt like you had something to fight for.

You can wax lyrical about that period all you want but it doesn't give any credence, or have any relevance to the shower of sh!te wasters, led by fontaine, that we've endured for the last 2 years.

Stop belittling the op and knocking him. He has every right to be fuming with this embarassment of a squad.

No one forced you to buy it,you don't get a guarantee that were going to have a great season.

Good job you weren't about in the early 80's if you can't handle a bad season.

Shit happens.

What does that have to do with anything, if something you paid for is shit you complain. Why should football be different? Wouldnt want to upset the OTIB happy clappers.

Damn my Dad not having me younger so I could of suffered Division 1 football and then relegations, ive seen such good football since the 90s.

tumblr_me62v0i8fc1ryw9z1o1_500.gif

Archived