IGNORED

Booing The Players Onto The Pitch

KnowleCity

And your post is the single most ignorant response, dickwad. OK, so explain why booing our team ONTO the pitch is going to achieve anything.

Don't bother trying to explain as some seem to never grow up and think that by undermining a team already lacking confidence will somehow spur them on ! The saying about not being able to educate Pork comes to mind.

You my friend are completely deluded. People like you should not be titled to an opinion.

People like me? What people who may take a moment to consider underlying causes rather than go for the reactionary Neanderthal boo? People like you, who are entitled to an opinion, seem to imply that only if the players had ran around more or tried just a bit harder than everything would have been OK.

Explain how cheering them onto the pitch is going to 'achieve' anything? we've tried that and its failed, big time...

You don;t have to cheer them - be quite, if they run onto the pitch in silence then that says a lot, but not every player deserves to be booed, and seeing as you can;t target which player does/does not hear you booing why would you want to piss of some of the better players who have to decide whether to stay or go next season.

Can imagine Cunningham, Anderson, Maloney, Kelly getting home saying how awful the game was, poor season, relegated, and we got booed coming onto the pitch by the fans.... "that's alright love, you were unsure about what to do next season, if the fans hate you that much it's a easy decision isn't it ??? " "yeah, your right. i'll hand in my tfr request tomorrow"

No I haven't missed most of the season. What I've seen more often than not, is a poorly balanced side running around a lot, without much clue about what they're doing.

They are guilty of not being good enough, being poorly organised and lacking certain skills. I still say I wouldn't fault them for effort.

I agree to a certain extent, though I do put some of the individual mistakes down to a bit more than lacking skill as all the players guilty (Fontaine in particular) have proven over their careers that they're capable of playing at this level with some degree of competence.

I can't lay blame at Del for the likes of Fontaine, McManus, Foster et all forgetting what to do in any given defensive situation. For that blame lies directly at the individuals door.

I just want this season to end, for forum silly season to pass us all by and for us to have something new and hopefully positive to cling to come August.

... the players have taken this club, and the fans for a ride this year and have gone down without any fight or bottle.

WHEN they play with their heart on their sleeve I will encourage (even if they are as technically gifted as Bas Savage). However, when some have Champions League experience and shirk a challenge like Lily Savage I will gladly give them hell and put two fingers up at any happy-clapper who tells me to do otherwise.

+1

People like you, who are entitled to an opinion, seem to imply that only if the players had ran around more or tried just a bit harder than everything would have been OK.

We'll never know, will we. The indisputable fact is that they didn't.

You don;t have to cheer them - be quite, if they run onto the pitch in silence then that says a lot, but not every player deserves to be booed, and seeing as you can;t target which player does/does not hear you booing why would you want to piss of some of the better players who have to decide whether to stay or go next season.

Can imagine Cunningham, Anderson, Maloney, Kelly getting home saying how awful the game was, poor season, relegated, and we got booed coming onto the pitch by the fans.... "that's alright love, you were unsure about what to do next season, if the fans hate you that much it's a easy decision isn't it ??? " "yeah, your right. i'll hand in my tfr request tomorrow"

Fair point, silence form me then, however, will the happy clappers remain silent?

I agree to a certain extent, though I do put some of the individual mistakes down to a bit more than lacking skill as all the players guilty (Fontaine in particular) have proven over their careers that they're capable of playing at this level with some degree of competence.

I can't lay blame at Del for the likes of Fontaine, McManus, Foster et all forgetting what to do in any given defensive situation. For that blame lies directly at the individuals door.

I just want this season to end, for forum silly season to pass us all by and for us to have something new and hopefully positive to cling to come August.

Yet Del carried on picking them, even though everyone in the ground could see how lazy and crap they were? which ultimately got him the sack....

Aha! ......you haven't been to any games this season?

Keep clapping if it makes you happy.

Dear Mr Bazooka,

Name names, who's been guilty of laziness? Maloney, Foster, Kelly, Elliot, Stead, Taylor who? The only thing their guilty of is misdirected effort and being poorly organised. The main reason we went down in my opinion was in not replacing either Amougou or Cisse. Neither the defence nor the midfield has been good enough all season.

Extra running/effort in a poorly balanced side, lacking quality would have made no difference at all. You would still have centre backs launching aimless 40 yard punts and a midfield with the creative instinct of a robot.

Still if you think booing will change anything you go for it.

Dear Mr Bazooka,

Name names, who's been guilty of laziness? Maloney, Foster, Kelly, Elliot, Stead, Taylor who? The only thing their guilty of is misdirected effort and being poorly organised. The main reason we went down in my opinion was in not replacing either Amougou or Cisse. Neither the defence nor the midfield has been good enough all season.

Extra running/effort in a poorly balanced side, lacking quality would have made no difference at all. You would still have centre backs launching aimless 40 yard punts and a midfield with the creative instinct of a robot.

Still if you think booing will change anything you go for it.

I don't think booing will change anything, in fact, i don't think cheering has done us much good either, but thats another matter! moving on... Pearson, Fontaine, Elliott, Adomah, Skuse, Foster, J.Wilson & M.Wilson have all had significant spells of laziness this season, IMO! just watch Pearson for example, he jogs casually around in circles up and down the wing, not supporting anyone, not getting forward enough to have a chance at goal and not getting in decent enough positions to receive the ball and when was the last time he actually got a cross in? surely you don't need to be Einstein to realize what a winger/left midfielder should REALLY be doing? hes no mug, hes a professional footballer, but doesn't have the application to succeed, like every other player i have mentioned! That and poor management is the reason we have been relegated!

Effort is not the problem. A lack of quality in defence and midfield, along with McInnes continually changing the team and an unsettled board are the main reasons.

I personally won't boo the players at the end of the season etc. Three teams always have to go down. I back SOD to sort it out long term.

Agree with this, it's all good and well having players that can work hard and look busy but unless we have players who actually either hold the ball up/create chances/ help build up steady attacks then what is the point in the defending in the first place.

I think we need a strong centreback who can lead the line along with a midfielder who can link the play from defence ( this could potentially be Kelly). I thought this could be Skuse but he has ample opportunity but is much too inconsistent and possibly like Fonts doesn't do great when faced with more responsibility?

Let's all go and hug a tree while we are at it.

Balls to that the players have taken this club, and the fans for a ride this year and have gone down without any fight or bottle.

WHEN they play with their heart on their sleeve I will encourage (even if they are as technically gifted as Bas Savage). However, when some have Champions League experience and shirk a challenge like Lily Savage I will gladly give them hell and put two fingers up at any happy-clapper who tells me to do otherwise.

You'd best get my kicking over and done with then...... but thankfully you won't........ and I ain't no happy clapper.... but like you BCFC

Thing is I see it as rather pointless really..... best be not pleased, I totally understand that, but there really is little or no point in bothering....... it says much more about how we feel overall and god damn it they (the ones it applies to) really should know that by now.

Archived