IGNORED

Cost Cutting.

timothy bird

In a era where the club seem to be penny pinching at every opportunity (sacking ticket office +media staff-even ruthlessly axing the ball boys. Great pr that) I would like to suggest 3 people we should remove from the non playing wage bill. 1 guy price. What does this muppet bring to the club? We appear to be paying him +jl to do basically the same job! What exactly does he do? He certainly dosnt spend his valuable time replying to letters sent to him by city supporters! 2 kevin de ch smith. At one time people who did his job were calld honorary treasurers and did the job for a seat in the board room and a chance to serve the club they loved! If we must have a "commercial director' let's at least have one who supports city +cares a toss about the club. 3 david lyold. I realise some people think he does a good job. +I had a smidgeon of respect for him when I thought he did the job on a voluntary basis. Why should the club pay somebody for doing a job that a lot of people would be happy to do on a voluntary/expenses basis. Of course such people would not be ickspittle apologists for the board so would not fit in well with the current regime!

In a era where the club seem to be penny pinching at every opportunity (sacking ticket office +media staff-even ruthlessly axing the ball boys. Great pr that) I would like to suggest 3 people we should remove from the non playing wage bill. 1 guy price. What does this muppet bring to the club? We appear to be paying him +jl to do basically the same job! What exactly does he do? He certainly dosnt spend his valuable time replying to letters sent to him by city supporters! 2 kevin de ch smith. At one time people who did his job were calld honorary treasurers and did the job for a seat in the board room and a chance to serve the club they loved! If we must have a "commercial director' let's at least have one who supports city +cares a toss about the club. 3 david lyold. I realise some people think he does a good job. +I had a smidgeon of respect for him when I thought he did the job on a voluntary basis. Why should the club pay somebody for doing a job that a lot of people would be happy to do on a voluntary/expenses basis. Of course such people would not be ickspittle apologists for the board so would not fit in well with the current regime!

Pathetic post.....alcohol involved?

How do you know what they do/don't do?! Just becfause you don't see them on the website or releasing video blogs everyday etc does not mean they don't do anything and don't care about the club. Your argument is basically the club are playing poorly, have no money (Stephen Lansdown is at blame if you're going to blame induviduals for that and he's the one that employed the people you are refering too) and its these peoples fault. Ridiculous!

I didn't say dawe! What's your justification for prices employment? What does he bring to the club? Since jl took over the day to day running he's been even more of a spare part than when he was so say ceo

How do you know John Lansdown is a spare part? What have you got to base it on? Nothing! Deary me.

Btw I'm not criticising the lansdownes I believe they both have the best interests of the club at heart. Jons a genuine city fan who is at least trying to give the club a recognizable figure head +improve our pr. Steve has spent so much on the club. Not always wisely. But always well intentioned imo. My argument is with the pin striped hangers on. Who are sucking the blood from the club!

My intention isn't to stir up trouble. But I think I'm entitled to express a opinion. Btw imo the thread sod ti resign was malicious and was designed to cause trouble! Again just my opinion!

Ignore them, they think because they have no life and have over 5000 odd posts that your thoughts count for nothing. this is not the case and your entitled to say exactly what you like!

I didn't have inter net access when we were at wembley or in mid table. Sorry. I have very strong opinions about city. I don't expect everybody to agree with me. But I would like to express them to my fellow supporters hopefully in a respectful way.

Welcome to the forum. You're very welcome to express your views, they will be criticised as will you. You are correct to question what's happening at our club.

Some people are employed at our club for their administrative abilities, the fact they know jack shit about football, it's supporters, or how to deal with the people that have colluded against our club in it's plans and the effect of their decisions on the football and fan side, means absolutely nothing. They know how to balance the books, somewhat Beeching like.

Welcome to the forum. You're very welcome to express your views, they will be criticised as will you. You are correct to question what's happening at our club.

Some people are employed at our club for their administrative abilities, the fact they know jack shit about football, it's supporters, or how to deal with the people that have colluded against our club in it's plans and the effect of their decisions on the football and fan side, means absolutely nothing. They know how to balance the books, somewhat Beeching like.

Some of them have no administrative abilities either. Allegedly!

Archived