IGNORED

What Will Make You Feel Better?!

Big Red Rich

Ok so we're down and I'm fairly depressed about that. But a few things will cheer me up slightly (granted a couple are unrealistic!):

Blackburn getting relegated

Stoke getting relegated

Cardiff staying down

Man Ure losing every game and losing the title

Arsenal finishing 5th

Maynard out for another season

Southampton coming back with a £££ bid for Faultaine....

What would cheer you up, even just a little?!

A cider induced brain freeze till the start of next season. To be honest another teams demise does not bother me gas and cardiff excluded obviously. Charleize theron could certainly help with mood enhancement.

A cider induced brain freeze till the start of next season. To be honest another teams demise does not bother me gas and cardiff excluded obviously. Charleize theron could certainly help with mood enhancement.

Bet that's not the only enhancement she'd help with!

:laugh:

Same! would be funny seeing someone try to buy Lansdown out though!

I wouldn't do it simple because football is designed to suck money out of anyone stupid enough to invest in it.

Seems little point now anyway. I am no business man. Ffp ensures money really means nothing unless you are willing to risk an embargo.

No, I will go somewhere nice and warm and live out my life in comfort ensuring all my family were looked after. If I had enough, I may invest some in city. But I'd need a lot of millions to make it worth while parting with some for city.

When I was say 14-22 I'd probably thought of chucking most of it at city. Not a chance now I'm afraid. More important things in life than city for me now.

I wonder if a Kuwaiti offered SL a few hundred million... would he sell?

Archived