IGNORED

What Will Make You Feel Better?!

Big Red Rich

Realistically, if any of you won the lottery, how many would buy the club and become Chairman?

Realistically, even one of the bigger lottery wins of £18M or so doesn't amount to much in modern football. Hang on, Paulo's on MOTD a mo........

No fireworks. Apparently, the real life Scrooge left in his will the money to build flats for the deserving poor. Basically, anyone who worked an honest living but struggling was vetted for the right values and could live cheaply in nice, modern flats.

They'd have to be City and have an honest income, but if I had £100+ million from the euro-lottery that's what I would do. All profits would go to keeping the flats up together and then to the club.

I wouldn't do it without being given a cheeky seat on the board, though.

something nasty happening to rovers and cardiff would be welcomed, as would a statement announcing the end of all-seater stadia. a lottery win is a double-edged sword - would get endless grief on here for not spunking all the notes on city.

Seems little point now anyway. I am no business man. Ffp ensures money really means nothing unless you are willing to risk an embargo.

No, I will go somewhere nice and warm and live out my life in comfort ensuring all my family were looked after. If I had enough, I may invest some in city. But I'd need a lot of millions to make it worth while parting with some for city.

When I was say 14-22 I'd probably thought of chucking most of it at city. Not a chance now I'm afraid. More important things in life than city for me now.

I wonder if a Kuwaiti offered SL a few hundred million... would he sell?

Exactly, the amount of money it would cost to put this lot right would far exceed any lottery winnings i guess, but even then, FFP rules would have our balls on a plate right from the off... although not always a bad thing depending on which way you look at it! Colorado for me, to see the worlds fine landscapes, far from having to work in the part of Bristol who are mainly tramps and live in the mem... :laugh:

I would hate to guess, as i'll probably get shot down! but i know what i would do...

Exactly, the amount of money it would cost to put this lot right would far exceed any lottery winnings i guess, but even then, FFP rules would have our balls on a plate right from the off... although not always a bad thing depending on which way you look at it! Colorado for me, to see the worlds fine landscapes, far from having to work in the part of Bristol who are mainly tramps and live in the mem... :laugh:

I would hate to guess, as i'll probably get shot down! but i know what i would do...

Aye I think I'd know what I would do as well.

Depends what you want from a club. A prem club, or a club you are happy supporting knowing they are a bit shitty on the whole :)

Realistically, even one of the bigger lottery wins of £18M or so doesn't amount to much in modern football. Hang on, Paulo's on MOTD a mo........

No fireworks. Apparently, the real life Scrooge left in his will the money to build flats for the deserving poor. Basically, anyone who worked an honest living but struggling was vetted for the right values and could live cheaply in nice, modern flats.

They'd have to be City and have an honest income, but if I had £100+ million from the euro-lottery that's what I would do. All profits would go to keeping the flats up together and then to the club.

I wouldn't do it without being given a cheeky seat on the board, though.

Would be a nice touch, maybe note to our board maybe? :laugh:

Aye I think I'd know what I would do as well.

Depends what you want from a club. A prem club, or a club you are happy supporting knowing they are a bit shitty on the whole :)

Pros and cons to both i guess, but we've seen enough crap in the last few years to last a life time, none of us are getting any younger so would be nice to have a bit of success for a change!

Would be a nice touch, maybe note to our board maybe? :laugh:

Think it would be more than a nice touch, think it would be a prudent step forward.

Still, our circumstances does make me wonder what the hell they've been playing at behind the scenes to leave the sad sags excited about entering the upper echelons of the fourth division.

Watford udinese get booted out of the FL for cheating.

Pulis and that excuse of a football team get relegated.

Brighton and forest miss out on the play offs.

QPR do a Portsmouth.

Cardiff get rebranded Vincents tangfastics as the word Cardiff is too common.

Some ideas:

1) finding a job;

2) Hull staying down (they ruined our best day in the Championship);

3) Inter FC changing league: after Juventus 1- 3 Inter (november), shameful and suspicious things have happened in several Serie A matches involving Inter, imparing the most part of Inter's performances/results; at the same time, AC Milan was clearly helped by the referees during some of their matches (for example with an incredible amount of penalties), and they were able to climb the table in an ''easier way''.

Well...I'd rather compete in a ''clean'' league, even with bad results (Inter did some errors and played badly in some matches, I admit it), but watching a match knowing that the referee's errors are really, always, ERRORS;

4) passing the night with Keira Knightley :rolleyes:

Abu Qatada, Anjam Choudary, Peter Crispin, Long Ashton Parish Council & Louie Spence all to be deported to Jordan.

Man Ure, ****ic, Twatford, Crapdiff & Frenchay Rovers 2015 to be deducted 50 points each for crimes against humanity.

A month in Barbados with all of the Pussycat Dolls.

I'd love to see Stoke and Sunderland come down from the Premier League and Leeds and Blackburn to continue their nosedives in form and come down from the Championship with us.

I'd actually quite like Yeovil to go up, even though it'd be embarrassing for us that they'd be the most successful club in the West country. And - I know it won't be a popular opinion - I'd like to see Rovers come up to League One next season (as long as they finish way below us...) The prospect of returning to local derbies again would be great.

Archived