IGNORED

Sag's 40/1 To Make The Playoffs !

OldlandReddies

The funny thing about the Sags is that they think if they make the play offs (which I don't believe they will BTW), they then automatically get promoted. They forget the semi finals and final still to play. Advice to anyone, don't waste money on them, division four for them again next season.

Might have a cheeky tenner on that. This is similar to the last time they went up from that league, with a late spawny run.

best way to come into the playoffs, really, upwards momentum instead of disappointment to miss out on automatic

i don't personally care who goes up or down from that league as it doesn't impact us at all, but it can't be bad for sport in bristol if they do go up

Might have a cheeky tenner on that. This is similar to the last time they went up from that league, with a late spawny run.

That's the thing they dont have to go up for you to pick up. They can finish 7th and you pick up £400 for a tenner then you can sit back and watch them get beat in the playoffs themselves.

The funny thing about the Sags is that they think if they make the play offs (which I don't believe they will BTW), they then automatically get promoted. They forget the semi finals and final still to play. Advice to anyone, don't waste money on them, division four for them again next season.

That didn't seem to worry them the last time they sneaked into the play offs.

That's the thing they dont have to go up for you to pick up. They can finish 7th and you pick up £400 for a tenner then you can sit back and watch them get beat in the playoffs themselves.

Surely it's 40/1 for promotion not to just reach the play offs. That would be ridiculous odds considering they are one win away from being 2 points closer.

I've got money on them to go up as an insurance bet, if they get promoted I get a couple of grand as compensation. I can wave that in their ******* faces when they are playing with themselves over actually being in the same division as us.

Surely it's 40/1 for promotion not to just reach the play offs. That would be ridiculous odds considering they are one win away from being 2 points closer.

I've got money on them to go up as an insurance bet, if they get promoted I get a couple of grand as compensation. I can wave that in their ******* faces when they are playing with themselves over actually being in the same division as us.

Nope, 40/1 to make top 7 following regular season. Win, win situation if they make top 7 and then get stuffed in the playoffs. Get on ! Pays for next seasons L1 season ticket !

Fair play to them if they do it. Have had a look at their fixtures and its quite possible, playing two teams at the bottom and two teams around them! Can only be good for Bristol to be fair.

Because of our plight most City fans (myself included) will say that they don't want them to go up but deep down the majority (myself included) really miss the Derby games and it will be something special to look forward to next season if they were to make it. Good luck to them and the playoff bets !

Archived