IGNORED

Manchester Derby

Brizzle Jordan

I'd rather see City play in the Championship and compete in that division. I don't wanna see players rolling around each week at the Gate

You'd just be happy for us to be mid-table every year? What's the point in being a member of the championship if you wouldn't want to try advance to the top flight of english football.

You'd just be happy for us to be mid-table every year? What's the point in being a member of the championship if you wouldn't want to try advance to the top flight of english football.

If we ever came top of the league I would just play in that league again. All opinions of course

Nope, I hate MU more than any other football club in the entire world and anything that makes their cockney mug fans suffer is good by me.

The M1 Southbound will be an unhappy place tonight. :D:D:D

I've taken the attitude of not caring. To put your energy into hating a team so much when they generally do pretty well means you're going to be disappointed more often than you are going to be happy. I hope you're not suicidle when they win the league :laugh:

I've taken the attitude of not caring. To put your energy into hating a team so much when they generally do pretty well means you're going to be disappointed more often than you are going to be happy. I hope you're not suicidle when they win the league :laugh:

Sounds like a closet southern united fan. Congrats with your treble, sorry double, I mean the league.

I only saw the second half but all it did was reinforce my opinion that this is a poor Premier League season and that no English clubs in the last 8 of the Champions League was a fair reflection of where English teams are right now. The first City goal was deflected AND Tevez was 'active' according to FIFA and so it shouldn't have stood. The Utd goal was just comedy and while Aguero's finish was sublime, it was like keystone cops watching 3 Utd players chase him across the box

Also to those who are celebrating Man Utd's loss, they lost to Man City; a team who've bought their way to the top, cheated financial regulations (see land deals on area surrounding The City of Manchester stadium) and generally behaved with such a complete lack of class I actually pity them. I intensely dislike the vast number of Utd 'fans' who live south of the Watford gap and Fergie (despite being a fantastic manager) is an utter cock but they're preferential to Citeh in my opinion

I thought it was a cracking game to watch. High tempo, end to end, mistakes along with great performances. Milner, Barry and Ya Ya Toure were immense for City and those three made all the difference. Aguero's winning goal was fantastic. United 'stars' didn't really show up. Rooney and Van Persie were disappointing but much of that was down to City's defensive performance.

Gotta love the Premier League.

Archived