IGNORED

We're All Going On A League One Holiday

real_bristol

I've heard a rumour that our fans have been singing this and if true I'd like to take my hat off to them. What a great spirit to have during such a sh1t time, this sums up the mentality of our hardcore support (if true) as well as good old fashion Bristolian humour. Makes a change from reading the comments from the funeral directors on here.

City Till You Die

Dropping into league one is going to be absolutely disastrous.season after season playing shit teams like Brentford and Walsall.****ing joke,I for one will not be be watching City in league 1.

Really? we played teams like that for near enough a decade before our stint in the championship, i can take a couple more seasons of it, we have a 'higher' chance of winning games too.....

Dropping into league one is going to be absolutely disastrous.season after season playing shit teams like Brentford and Walsall.****ing joke,I for one will not be be watching City in league 1.

Is this serious or a joke? This means if you support City all your life, going on past history you're only a supporter for half your life.

Besides the first year up, I can remember many better seasons watching City in the lower divisions than the last few.

I've heard a rumour that our fans have been singing this and if true I'd like to take my hat off to them. What a great spirit to have during such a sh1t time, this sums up the mentality of our hardcore support (if true) as well as good old fashion Bristolian humour. Makes a change from reading the comments from the funeral directors on here.

City Till You Die

At 2-1 down we were signing it at Burnley...inspired

Embarrassing attitude. **** off and support Man United.

Obviously I'm gutted that we're going down but that won't effect my support.

Bugger off then and don't come back. Ever.

May I suggest you go watch Reading FC!

You'd fit in well with like minded plastics.

We're all goin on a League 1 holiday

no more football for a season or two

shit grounds no fans on a League 1 holiday

Swindle, Oldham, Crawley and Crewe

and Gary Johnson too

We're goin where the grounds are crappy

we're going where the football is too

we'd like six points off the rovers

but they're still in League 2

Sorry.

Mods - I'll accept a ban.

and Gary Johnson too

Sorry.

I don't know the full tune but it seems off in places apart from that super work

Genius. .. no more football for me and you ... may 'fit' better though.

and Gary Johnson too

Sorry.

That's fine but don't come back when/if we get promoted again. Don't think the club needs this sort of support to be honest. Maybe you should think about supporting Man United or Real Madrid, you will enjoy that and you can do it from the comfort of your own home. :sub:

I would imagine Brentford and Walsall fans would not be that enthralled at playing us to be fair. Teams don't come much poorer than we do!! I'm not sure where some fans get the arrogance from - we ain't nothing in the football pecking order. As mid-table and anonymous in the professional pyramid system as you can get. Go and ask fans of Bolton, Leicester City, Forest, Derby, Leeds, Birmingham, Wolves, Ipswich and any Premiership team how BIG they think we are? You might be surprised at the answer.

and Gary Johnson too

Sorry.

You won't get a ban for such a top post!

Two teams having very good seasons. Deary me.

Archived