IGNORED

Bradford Vs Rovers Match Thread

JammyOne

Funnier than a funny thing in funny land!! Oh how I laugh!!

It's ok though, because they will do it next year and Champions League qualification will just have to wait another year as they embark on world domination thanks to their new stadium, which will hold 246 more than Ashton Gate currently does....

Funnier than a funny thing in funny land!! Oh how I laugh!!

It's ok though, because they will do it next year and Champions League qualification will just have to wait another year as they embark on world domination thanks to their new stadium, which will hold 246 more than Ashton Gate currently does....

I'm going up there to boo them off the field !

You'll never get in the packed away end! Their away support is that of all the world's other football teams combined x 10, don't you know...

only 180 ended up getting in though, 97 coaches stuck on the motorway apparently.

only 180 ended up getting in though, 97 coaches stuck on the motorway apparently.

But this cannot be true?! You have deliberately left a 5 off the front of that total as there will have definitely have been a 'large Rovers contingent' there! They have unbelievable away support, don't you know. As they have demonstrated tonight, because that is unbelievably poor

But this cannot be true?! You have deliberately left a 5 off the front of that total as there will have definitely have been a 'large Rovers contingent' there! They have unbelievable away support, don't you know. As they have demonstrated tonight, because that is unbelievably poor

Is that the very same support that also arrive 'in numbers' for games at the minimal?! What is it, average of less than 6k this year? Even weve averaged double that, at twice the price, even as bad as its been this season!!! And to think i read on their shitsite that we arent proper fans andwe get shit gates?!

Archived