IGNORED

Bradford Vs Rovers Match Thread

JammyOne

Is that the very same support that also arrive 'in numbers' for games at the minimal?! What is it, average of less than 6k this year? Even weve averaged double that, at twice the price, even as bad as its been this season!!! And to think i read on their shitsite that we arent proper fans andwe get shit gates?!

Their forum is like a Communist website where they keep repeating the same rhetoric over and over about us until it becomes fact in their tiny little minds. Lest we forget that our last home attendance was 13,000 more than their last one, but just you wait until they get the biggest stadium in Gloucestershire and Steve Lansdown leaves us for another woman, and so on and so forth. We'll be laughing on the other side of our faces then....

Their forum is like a Communist website where they keep repeating the same rhetoric over and over about us until it becomes fact in their tiny little minds. Lest we forget that our last home attendance was 13,000 more than their last one, but just you wait until they get the biggest stadium in Gloucestershire and Steve Lansdown leaves us for another woman, and so on and so forth. We'll be laughing on the other side of our faces then....

I still believe the best, however, is their obsession with our results BEFORE their own!! The sags i know look for ours first and their weekend is wrecked or made by our result, regardless of their own!!

If i hear the 'but we beat you 1 nil' anymore i'll go frickin mad!!!

Honeymoon period???

Ward has been at the gas for 21 games I think. And are top over that period of time..

After the legacy of McGhee, bristol rovers have need up in a remarkable position in the league under jon ward..

Hardly remarkable, any team who can put their boots on the right feet would do well in that cack division. Showed last night ,for once you come up against a team shod equally correctly and....bingo!

I still believe the best, however, is their obsession with our results BEFORE their own!! The sags i know look for ours first and their weekend is wrecked or made by our result, regardless of their own!!

If i hear the 'but we beat you 1 nil' anymore i'll go frickin mad!!!

The best was the Basement Boy who was posting on here on Saturday afternoon , while they were playing at home !!

BTW , that reminds me , could any of the Bottom Dwellers who are reading this forum , let me know when your 5 year thing actually starts? I keep hearing from you all that you will be above us in 5 years time , but what is the actually time line? 5 years from now , 5 years from next season , 5 years from when you get your new ground?

The best was the Basement Boy who was posting on here on Saturday afternoon , while they were playing at home !!

BTW , that reminds me , could any of the Bottom Dwellers who are reading this forum , let me know when your 5 year thing actually starts? I keep hearing from you all that you will be above us in 5 years time , but what is the actually time line? 5 years from now , 5 years from next season , 5 years from when you get your new ground?

In 5 years the hghest they will be is League 1.

Hardly remarkable, any team who can put their boots on the right feet would do well in that cack division. Showed last night ,for once you come up against a team shod equally correctly and....bingo!

Mind you, you have to give JW credit for that. I guess he must have labelled the boots L and R. Hang on though...

Archived