IGNORED

Great Season For The Gas!

sglosbcfc

Strange that Ipeegas and Dancing Danny ******** haven't been on here to celebrate their "great young team" and its exploits at Valley Parade?

On an unrelated note, every time I hear the name Fabian Broghammer I laugh. His moniker is just so suited to the Blue Few.

It seems like O'Toole returning to Colchester has been a big loss for them. If they start next season poorly the heat will soon be on Ward. People forget the bookies had them as second favourites this season and us as relegation fodder, so we have performed as expected unfortunately and the Gas have massively underachieved again.

• Admin

We probably shouldn't mock Rovers after the season we've had!

Of course we should !

They were 92nd this season

Over 5000 days since they were above us in the league

Consistently bigger crowds than them since the 1970's

They are still living off Lambert's goal against us in the JPT.... who know's next season!

Strange that Ipeegas and Dancing Danny ******** haven't been on here to celebrate their "great young team" and its exploits at Valley Parade?

On an unrelated note, every time I hear the name Fabian Broghammer I laugh. His moniker is just so suited to the Blue Few.

Aw, did you miss us?

Well promotion out of the question now, just a couple of relegation parties to look forward to this season, then cutting the turf at Stoke Gifford in the Summer :-)

Aw, did you miss us?

Well promotion out of the question now, just a couple of relegation parties to look forward to this season, then cutting the turf at Stoke Gifford in the Summer :-)

And another failed promotion bid next season from one of the favourites.

Aw, did you miss us?

They will be turning out in their thousands at Stoke Gifford for the visit of Kidderminster.

Based on the season we have had I don't think we have much to shout about.

All these threads just line us up for receiving sh**e if and when the dreaded R happens.

To be fair to them they dragged themselves from potentially going into obscurity, what did we do in the transfer window to try and get ourselves out of the predicament we were in .. F.A

Like it or not the blame lies with the board for this

Who cares about Rovers, they're in League 2, we'll go down and we'll still be above them, they are irrelevant.
Swindon and Yeovil at this moment in time are being the threat to go above us and could be big rivals in the next year or 2 so we should be more worried about them going above us if anything!

And the last time a South West team finished above us was Plymouth in 2007, but if you don't count them because they are too far away, then Swindon in 2000.
Lets hope that crown doesn't get taken away anytime soon.

Aw, did you miss us?

Do you need someone to draw you a map? Or is it just the Mem you can't find on a Saturday afternoon !!

Archived