IGNORED

Great Season For The Gas!

sglosbcfc

I suppose the summer is the best time for you to go there , as you obviously don't go in the football season.

I've been to about half the games this season at home. I didn't go on Saturday, I live near Stockport and family and work commitments mean I can't do all games ;)

I will be there vs Accrington.

But thanks for your interest in my attendance!

I've been to about half the games this season at home. I didn't go on Saturday, I live near Stockport and family and work commitments mean I can't do all games ;)

I will be there vs Accrington.

But thanks for your interest in my attendance!

Not a problem , I'm very neighbourly like that.

Will your family and work commitments be much different once your new ground is built??

I only ask , because I keep hearing from you bottom dwellers , that your crowds will increase massively , and you will then be the biggest and best supported club in Bristol. I'm just trying to work out where they will all come from and how people's circumstances will be so much different.

Of course , it could all be bollox :dunno:

Not a problem , I'm very neighbourly like that.

Will your family and work commitments be much different once your new ground is built??

I only ask , because I keep hearing from you bottom dwellers , that your crowds will increase massively , and you will then be the biggest and best supported club in Bristol. I'm just trying to work out where they will all come from and how people's circumstances will be so much different.

Of course , it could all be bollox :dunno:

ask him about the 5 year plan GR!

We are only talking about you now because you are about to finish mid-table in the basement. Don't get me wrong, I think that's very credible for a small club like yours.

And it's nice to see you lot back where you belong after punching above your weight in the championship for too many years.. A good season for you next year? Who knows, but as I've said before Fred, we will be back to haunt you and I have a feeling a will be the season after next..

And it's nice to see you lot back where you belong after punching above your weight in the championship for too many years.. A good season for you next year? Who knows, but as I've said before Fred, we will be back to haunt you and I have a feeling a will be the season after next..

You did all say you would be promoted this season.

ask him about the 5 year plan GR!

The 5 year plan to get into the championship? Surely all good clubs and indeed businesses should have a longer term plan.

I'll accept the plan has been about as successful as BCFC's plan to get into the Premiership, both starting next season 2 divisions adrift.. but fail to plan = plan to fail!

And in response to glynriley, I guess the case for the Gas crowds increasing in the UWE is as robust as the City case to fill 30,000 at AV .... ;)

we will be back to haunt you and I have a feeling a will be the season after next..

Well we have waited long enough! 40 years!!!

Everybody knows around the world that we are by far the more superior club in Bristol and even the south west. Always have been and always will be.

Well we have waited long enough! 40 years!!!

Everybody knows around the world that we are by far the more superior club in Bristol and even the south west. Always have been and always will be.

Hardly an accolade to be proud of when you'll be in L1 and we'll be in L2. Neither club comes up smelling of roses really, do they?

Hardly an accolade to be proud of when you'll be in L1 and we'll be in L2. Neither club comes up smelling of roses really, do they?

Well one of your blue few friends said that you will overtake us. Then I replied with that, you can't not agree with me really? Unless you've got figures from the second world war!!

We have always been the bigger, more successful club. ALWAYS! and you know what, thats not going to change

Our lot? Who's "Our lot"?

Find some posts to back up this nonsense.

Here's a fact for you - Nearly 5000 days since Rovers were above City in the league.

I remember having a chuckle at the start of the season - must have been August or September, with some posters on here claimimg that you'd gone unnoticed and taken people by surprise and were 'this seasons surprise package' etc after your good start and that promotion was on the cards (not everyone said that, some were more realistic, but a sizeable % did). I've gone back to try and find the threads, but this forum is truncated after 21 pages, so it's all gone ... I did try though :)

I remember having a chuckle at the start of the season - must have been August or September, with some posters on here claimimg that you'd gone unnoticed and taken people by surprise and were 'this seasons surprise package' etc after your good start and that promotion was on the cards (not everyone said that, some were more realistic, but a sizeable % did). I've gone back to try and find the threads, but this forum is truncated after 21 pages, so it's all gone ... I did try though :)

And a % of you thought you'd be the next Barcelona of league 2. You also predict you'll get promoted EVERY season.. Yet you're all content with 11th now... Funny bunch :)

Fair enough you gave it a bash I guess. There's always a few excitable ones after a couple of early season wins, so they don't count. They're probably the same ones that also cry relegation after a couple of defeats.

40 years???? what are you going on about you bumbling Baffoon???

It's been 40 years and more since you have beaten our average attendance, 40 plus years since you have taken the number one spot in Bristol. Yeah in the early 80s you had your spell but that was due to our money troubles, apart from that, when have you really took control of this City apart from a season here and there?

There are still are fourth division team and they are only two points behind the mighty Fleetwood Town, they really ought to organise a party.

How many years since they were last in the same division as us?

At least next season we wont be playing massive clubs like Hartlepool or Bury, but will have the joy of entertaining/visiting really big clubs like Stevenage and Crawley. Oh what joy !!!

Probably the last thing on my mind to be honest. A wise man said to my friend on the night we beat palace to get to wembley. "That lot should be the last thing on our minds tonight." This is a completely different end of the schale but I'd agree with that wise mans words at the moment. We need to worry about ourselves at this time, picking ourselves up and concentrating on what we need to do next season to turn this around.

Archived