IGNORED

The Masters

Uncle Albert

No denying that Woods is a probably the best golfer ever but I get really fed up with him winning. He completely lacks any charisma, gobs everywhere and I love it when he messes up. I really hope he doesn't win.

I've put a small bet on Pouter and Westwood e/w both 28-1.

I don't mind golf. I have played it a few times and have enjoyed it, I can't sit and watch it though. Would bore me to tears! I would only watch the last part of the Ryder Cup.

2012 Ryder Cup has to be one of the most amazing sporting events i have ever witnessed, so many highs, lows and emotion over those few days. If you didn't catch it, get the DVD, it was simply unbelievable. One of THE greatest sporting comebacks of all time.

2012 Ryder Cup has to be one of the most amazing sporting events i have ever witnessed, so many highs, lows and emotion over those few days. If you didn't catch it, get the DVD, it was simply unbelievable. One of THE greatest sporting comebacks of all time.

It was for me as well mate. Haven't got the DVD but still haven't deleted it off my recordings and is still great to watch now and again.

It was for me as well mate. Haven't got the DVD but still haven't deleted it off my recordings and is still great to watch now and again.

This sums it all up for me......

poulterget1_2355450b.jpg

They dont play the Ryder Cup for the money, its all about the glory!

I went for the outside bet of Colsaerts too 101/1 e/w returns £127 I think

Dunno why I went for it but cheeky quid on Rory McIlroy to miss the cut at 7/1

And finally McDowell to place in first 5 12/1

Pretty decent bets there! Surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) short odds for McIlroy there! GMac finished 12th, 2nd, 5th and 11th in last years majors.

Going to be a classic. All the big guns are in early contention. Would love a brit to win it but have a real soft spot for Sergio and would love to see him win also.

We're all Europeans now so he is one of us !

Archived