IGNORED

Skuse Finished In A City Shirt?

The Enormous Turnip

If he is city through and through he should stick with us but I feel that he will chase the money and leave in the summer.

He has been a good servant to the club and I know that O'Driscoll rates him and would like him to stay but I can't see him wearing our shirt again.

I'd get banned if I replied to most of these post. Calling one of our players a snake, are you for real? The guy is one of the nicest people i have met. He loves Bristol City and the game. Un-*******-believeable.

That's his problem on the pitch , too nice.......no, personally I would like to thank him for his thousands of 2 yard passes over the years and his contribution to our abysmal season.

Good riddance to shit !!!

Absolute garbage.

"latest whipping boy"....rubbish.

He has not been good enough since day once. The bloke can't control the midfield and brings very little to a Championship team. Stand out player at the start of the season? Not hard in this team.....our stand out performers have been a 4/10 at best.

No one is saying he is horrible....lovely bloke no doubt, just not good enough. The fact we have relied on players like him, Fontaine and Elliott in recent years is the reason we are heading back to League 1

We will have to agree to disagree, im not saying he's a top quality Championship standard Midfielder, he's just an average player IMO, but no where near as bad as some make out.

If he is city through and through he should stick with us but I feel that he will chase the money and leave in the summer.

He has been a good servant to the club and I know that O'Driscoll rates him and would like him to stay but I can't see him wearing our shirt again.

How do you know this? :dunno:

What makes you think SOD rates him?

God help us then if that is his assessment of him.

Or one of a half a dozen other Championship clubs that are interested in him.

You really expect us to believe that EIGHT Championship clubs are 'interested' in Skuse?

That's the single most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this forum.

Complete nonsense.

Absolute garbage.

He has not been good enough since day once. The bloke can't control the midfield and brings very little to a Championship team. Stand out player at the start of the season? Not hard in this team.....our stand out performers have been a 4/10 at best.

No one is saying he is horrible....lovely bloke no doubt, just not good enough. The fact we have relied on players like him, Fontaine and Elliott in recent years is the reason we are heading back to League 1

God help us then if that is his assessment of him.

maybe this view comes from the top. didn't sl at wolves say something along the likes of 'players like him are like golddust''. i think he was referring to commitment, professionalism, and pride rather than ability - but when the owner of the club has this view it probably does affect football matters on the pitch too, ie getting picked and being made club captain for example.

Absolute garbage.

The fact we have had to rely on the likes of Elliott for most of this season is why we are cast adrift at the bottom of the table.

At the very most he should have been just a fringe player and worth about 6 appearances at the most.

maybe this view comes from the top. didn't sl at wolves say something along the likes of 'players like him are like golddust''. i think he was referring to commitment, professionalism, and pride rather than ability - but when the owner of the club has this view it probably does affect football matters on the pitch too, ie getting picked and being made club captain for example.

He was ta;lking about "Golddust" on wwe.

All this twaddle about him being a top bloke and loving the club is all very good in happy clappy land but the sad reality is he's a very very average player at this level. Would he do a job in League One? Yes probably but even then I'd seriously doubt he would do anything to make anyone look up and say "my word, that Skuse chap looks good". Sorry but he's just average in every possible way. And I don't believe for a second that there are "half a dozen" Championship clubs sniffing around him. He's been playing in the Championship with us since 07/08 and I don't recall the club ever mentioning there'd been any interest in Skuse. I know the club don't publicise everything but if he was that good and a reasonable offer came in, no doubt we would have taken it.

You really expect us to believe that EIGHT Championship clubs are 'interested' in Skuse?

That's the single most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this forum.

Complete nonsense.

The only thing I can think of which is similarly absurd was that GJ was a Conference manager. Who said that?

Apparently Ferguson and Mancini are going head to head to secure his signature.

The truth is that Skuse was/is a useful utility man, it was when the rose-tinted brigade started believing he was something more that his failings became more and more obvious.

The fact we have had to rely on the likes of Elliott for most of this season is why we are cast adrift at the bottom of the table.

At the very most he should have been just a fringe player and worth about 6 appearances at the most.

Bearing in mind at this point in our season Elliott has only played 4 more times than Skuse and:-

Elliott = 3 goals, Skuse = 0.

Elliott = 2 assists, Skuse = 0.

So based on these stats how many appearances should Skuse have made? and yet another reason we are cast adrift at the bottom of the table I suspect.

Bearing in mind at this point in our season Elliott has only played 4 more times than Skuse and:-

So based on these stats how many appearances should Skuse have made? and yet another reason we are cast adrift at the bottom of the table I suspect.

Too true I'm afraid.

Stephen Pearson - 3 goals 6 assists

Yet he's the antichrist on here !! Doing the work of 2 men ????

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=220565&tcmuri=99963

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/team/player-profile/index.aspx?playerid=220565&tcmuri=99963

You won't get an argument from me bud I agree totally.

in fact take Pearson and Elliott out and leave Skuse in, we would probably have been relegated at christmas.

It's ok bringing out all these stats but in reality we are 10 points adrift of safety with 4 games left.

So you tell me who is at fault then.

It's great having a player that cares and one that is a handful of appearances from a record ( Unlucky Louis ) and is a so say legend and one that is so loyal he has only played for us in his career and is obviously a managers ass licker but look at the frigging table.

It's ok bringing out all these stats but in reality we are 10 points adrift of safety with 4 games left.

So you tell me who is at fault then.

It's great having a player that cares and one that is a handful of appearances from a record ( Unlucky Louis ) and is a so say legend and one that is so loyal he has only played for us in his career and is obviously a managers ass licker but look at the frigging table.

DMC had 12 months to bring at least 1 centre back and failed miserably, he told the fans we didn't need a creative midfielder, he kept tinkering with selections, he stayed far to loyal to players who had already done for 2 other managers.

Archived