IGNORED

Skuse Finished In A City Shirt?

The Enormous Turnip

I think so. Been a great servant and always given his best. Harshly treated on this site a lot. Not his fault he's not the most gifted of players. A good honest pro. We will need his like next season.

Exactly what we won't need as far as I'm concerned but good luck to him regardless.

I think so. Been a great servant and always given his best. Harshly treated on this site a lot. Not his fault he's not the most gifted of players. A good honest pro. We will need his like next season.

Need his sort next season maybe.....however if we had got rid of his sort 3 years ago we wouldn't be in this mess

Mr Bristolian looks like being the first money grabber out the door, not so Mr Bristolian, city fan wonder boy after all aye?

Skuse is a snake!

Having grown up with Cole i can safely say he is city through and through along with his dad. I'm not sure what city have done with him, as a school boy he used to be a striker and score 40 odd goals a season in our sunday team, now couldn't score with an open goal from 6 yards.

No doubt he'll be in the championship next season, along with the likes of Stead, Woolford and maybe even Joe Edwards, Brett Pitman and Matt Hill.

All players that many experts over the years have claimed aren't good enough for us.

Or one of a half a dozen other Championship clubs that are interested in him.

Of course he's crap according to some on here....

Funny that this half Dozen clubs have never made any official bids.

He will sign for one on a free, and will be somewhere like Swindon within 12 months.

He's shit

I'd get banned if I replied to most of these post. Calling one of our players a snake, are you for real? The guy is one of the nicest people i have met. He loves Bristol City and the game. Un-*******-believeable.

My Nan is a lovely person , but she can't control midfield.

That's 2 things she has in common with Skuse

I'd get banned if I replied to most of these post. Calling one of our players a snake, are you for real? The guy is one of the nicest people i have met. He loves Bristol City and the game. Un-*******-believeable.

Couldn't agree more, always got time for a good chat when I bump into around Bradley Stoke, he loves the club just like any one of us on here. Shame that he's become the latest OTIB whipping boy (sorry Robbored)

Worst part about all this is he's nowhere near as bad as some make out, beginning of the season he was the stand out player but never seem to recover from that injury.....

It is bang out of order to have a pop at Skuse, you don't have to think he is Pele, but he is a City supporter who has always given 100% for the shirt and has been a regular Championship performer under a number of different City managers over the seasons. I hope he stays but if he goes then good luck to him.

Couldn't agree more, always got time for a good chat when I bump into around Bradley Stoke, he loves the club just like any one of us on here. Shame that he's become the latest OTIB whipping boy (sorry Robbored)

Worst part about all this is he's nowhere near as bad as some make out, beginning of the season he was the stand out player but never seem to recover from that injury.....

Absolute garbage.

"latest whipping boy"....rubbish.

He has not been good enough since day once. The bloke can't control the midfield and brings very little to a Championship team. Stand out player at the start of the season? Not hard in this team.....our stand out performers have been a 4/10 at best.

No one is saying he is horrible....lovely bloke no doubt, just not good enough. The fact we have relied on players like him, Fontaine and Elliott in recent years is the reason we are heading back to League 1

Or one of a half a dozen other Championship clubs that are interested in him.

Of course he's crap according to some on here....

Of course other clubs in this division will be interested in him. He's just 27 experienced, a good pro, got a engine and is versatile, that's where it stops though.

I'll give Skuse 6 months at his next club before he's been sussed out and starts makes noises of a return home.

Good luck to him but im glad i aint got to watch his limp mr safe performances ever again. Should of made a career for himself at RB cos he's never a CM.

I honestly think separation would be in the best interest for both parties. I'm not sure the closeness between him and the club has been particularly healthy for either long term.

I wish him luck, but I can't see him becoming a Championship regular starter for any other club.

Absolute garbage.

"latest whipping boy"....rubbish.

He has not been good enough since day once. The bloke can't control the midfield and brings very little to a Championship team. Stand out player at the start of the season? Not hard in this team.....our stand out performers have been a 4/10 at best.

No one is saying he is horrible....lovely bloke no doubt, just not good enough. The fact we have relied on players like him, Fontaine and Elliott in recent years is the reason we are heading back to League 1

Stand out performer??..... I agree if standing out is letting the opposition run and run at you without doing anything about it.

Of course other clubs in this division will be interested in him. He's just 27 experienced, a good pro, got a engine and is versatile, that's where it stops though.

I'll give Skuse 6 months at his next club before he's been sussed out and starts makes noises of a return home.

Good luck to him but im glad i aint got to watch his limp mr safe performances ever again. Should of made a career for himself at RB cos he's never a CM.

Rovers ??

Lovely bloke or not, he needs to move on for his and our sake. We have flooded our squad with average players with a questionable attitude, the sort that can turn it on or off as they please. He is decent enough on his day, but more often than not like our other midfielders they take it in turns to have their day. The personal stuff aimed at him is embarrassing though.

Archived