IGNORED

Trouble At Wembley

Eco

Millwall fans fighting amongst themselves apparently, this must be a first for Wembley.

I had a fight there for the opening game. Had an arguement with some cockneys (I think Millwall or Spurs) and they tried it on when we left. Literally out of the blue.

The response from the stewards was terrible, they didnt have a clue. Ive always wondered how badly they'd cope with any real trouble there.

See they're up to their old tricks again. Fighting with the police inside the ground, kept showing one bloke who'd nicked a policeman's hat, had it under his jacket and was showing everyone around him. Camera's were following him around the ground, won't be long before there's a knock on his door...

I had a fight there for the opening game. Had an arguement with some cockneys (I think Millwall or Spurs) and they tried it on when we left. Literally out of the blue.

The response from the stewards was terrible, they didnt have a clue. Ive always wondered how badly they'd cope with any real trouble there.

To be honest if I was a steward must admit I'd think twice about trying to sort out Millwall fans !

To be honest if I was a steward must admit I'd think twice about trying to sort out Millwall fans !

Had a chat with one of the staff uo there there once, and the subject of Millwall came up. They arent too bothered by them at Wembley, but apparently if Leeds play there the security staff dread it.

Archived