IGNORED

Trouble At Wembley

Eco

:) Millwall eh,mind you reading that link most of them are disgusted with what happened.

Interesting comment:

"what can you do against mindless idiots .. it is like trying to fight against suicide bombers"

Some truth in that...

Reding one of their forums, I can count up to at least five different incidents in different parts of the Millwall end. The major one started when a group of lads returned to their seats to find another group of lads had occupied them. An argument ensued and a full on fight swiftly followed between the two sets of mates.

The incident that led to the police hat being stolen was after a young lad tripped an older fan up (accidentally) on the stairs and then refused to apologise. There was a set-to between them that led to the police going down in to the stands to speak to the older fan. It quickly turned volatile because the young lad - who had disappeared - was seen as the person who had caused the trouble and the police had no place in talking to the older fella about it. The police started to retreat but by then tensions were running a bit to high amongst Millwall fans and there was a bit of pushing and shoving, which is when the hat got liberated.

There were also numerous incidents outside the stadium, from what I've read. A London team with a long history of violent behaviour who's fans have been on the piss all day was a recipe for what we saw yesterday and I can't imagine too many were surprised by what's happened.

See they're up to their old tricks again. Fighting with the police inside the ground, kept showing one bloke who'd nicked a policeman's hat, had it under his jacket and was showing everyone around him. Camera's were following him around the ground, won't be long before there's a knock on his door...

I doubt he even got as far as his door with it :laugh:

5:15 KO for the benefit of ESPN. Wigan fans can't get home by train if there's ET. Millwall fans on the bevvy (and the coke by all accounts) all day.

Well done, FA. Good to see you putting the fans before the money as usual :grr:

And, for the resident morons, that was sarcasm.

Dottun Adebayo, not a man renowned for chatting shit, was giving serious credence to the possibility that there were indeed Chelsea and West Ham infiltrators in the Millwall end.

There you go what did I say, the Millwall spin doctors at work, the FA's fault yesterday and Chelsea and West Ham fans today, the funny thing is one forum I read was blaming Tottenham fans, come on CSF surely you were there as well.

There you go what did I say, the Millwall spin doctors at work, the FA's fault yesterday and Chelsea and West Ham fans today, the funny thing is one forum I read was blaming Tottenham fans, come on CSF surely you were there as well.

I don't know mate, I'm just saying for Adebayo to give the theory light of day then there could be something in it. Also, that amount of disorder amongst a club's own supporters is something I've never heard of before.

I hope they throw the book at Millwall no matter their level of guilt.

5:15 KO for the benefit of ESPN. Wigan fans can't get home by train if there's ET. Millwall fans on the bevvy (and the coke by all accounts) all day.

Well done, FA. Good to see you putting the fans before the money as usual :grr:

And, for the resident morons, that was sarcasm.

A brilliant move by the FA, what morons would possibly think its a good idea to have a 5.15 KO

Not saying Millwall aren't to blame but it does not take a rocket scientist to work out that this game was a recipient for disaster

Well Millwall will go down in history as the first club to cause crowd trouble at Wembley, I'm not aware of any previously

10 point deduction should make them think

I don't know mate, I'm just saying for Adebayo to give the theory light of day then there could be something in it. Also, that amount of disorder amongst a club's own supporters is something I've never heard of before.

I hope they throw the book at Millwall no matter their level of guilt.

Even if true, then Millwall have ****** up big style because surely a club with their reputation have some sort of membership scheme or of course they just sold the tickets to anyone.

Even if true, then Millwall have ****** up big style because surely a club with their reputation have some sort of membership scheme or of course they just sold the tickets to anyone.

Not sure about that. I've a feeling that the FA threw it open when they saw how small the attendance and hence the income would be.

Needs to be checked.

Not sure about that. I've a feeling that the FA threw it open when they saw how small the attendance and hence the income would be.

Needs to be checked.

Sorry, wrong about that. ST holders selling to friends of friends - exactly what would happen here under the same circumstances.

Archived