IGNORED

Now That We Are Down

BS3_RED

£10 on us to be relegated at 7/4 on Guy Fawkes night. That was the last time we were over evens for relegation and when I decided we were going down.

Coppell was probably the right choice when he was appointed, but after he walked away we should have gone after another manager with Championship experience rather than making another internal appointment - a lesson the board never seems to learn apart from when it's too late.

On the field, the lack of decent central defenders and the failure to replace Paul Hartley have been long term issues.

Overall, another missed opportunity to at least establish the club at a decent level. Now we've got to start all over again and there's absolutely no guarantee it'll be any more organised or take any less time this time around.

£10 on us to be relegated at 7/4 on Guy Fawkes night. That was the last time we were over evens for relegation and when I decided we were going down.

Coppell was probably the right choice when he was appointed, but after he walked away we should have gone after another manager with Championship experience rather than making another internal appointment - a lesson the board never seems to learn apart from when it's too late.

On the field, the lack of decent central defenders and the failure to replace Paul Hartley have been long term issues.

Overall, another missed opportunity to at least establish the club at a decent level. Now we've got to start all over again and there's absolutely no guarantee it'll be any more organised or take any less time this time around.

Excellent post, my sentiments exactly. Barring a miracle, I reckon we'll be another 7 seasons adrift in the third tier of English football while the likes of Baaaadiff and Swansea enjoy English top flight football. Depressing to say the least.

Er, what planet are you currently on Corleone.. Seriously, dude. Completely discredited your inane half baked crackpot ideas... As said. If you want to make a discussion of it, back up what you've said, except you cant.

it seems his original reply was quite ironic...

Davies is another short termist imo. And a thug. that's why it's always been a no from me, though his record is very good.

Archived