IGNORED

Todays Football

Brizzle Jordan

You don't take much convincing do you BJ !!

I recall you waxing lyrical over DMc when he first arrived , keep your powder dry for a bit longer.

Di canio is a completely hero to Sunderland now, they haven't won at St james park since 2000.

He is such a similar manager to SOD it's unreal

I'd be amazed if they went down now. I think it will be QPR, Reading & Stoke.

Stoke have believed they hpe from commentators, they believe they won't go down. Dangerous game to play. Should of stuck to doing what they do best, getting under peoples skin. Now they think they don't have to compete so hard!

Stoke have believed they hpe from commentators, they believe they won't go down. Dangerous game to play. Should of stuck to doing what they do best, getting under peoples skin. Now they think they don't have to compete so hard!

I just think their team is made up of too many overpriced average players.

N'Zonzi, Adam, Jones, Wilson.

Players like Palacios and Crouch on the bench.

N'Zonzi - 3M

Adam - 4M

Jones - 8M

Wilson - 4m

Palacios - 7M

Crouch - 12M

Jerome - 4M

That is 42M spent on those 7 players who are all fairly average.

I just think their team is made up of too many overpriced average players.

N'Zonzi, Adam, Jones, Wilson.

Players like Palacios and Crouch on the bench.

N'Zonzi - 3M

Adam - 4M

Jones - 8M

Wilson - 4m

Palacios - 7M

Crouch - 12M

Jerome - 4M

That is 42M spent on those 7 players who are all fairly average.

They have players fit for the championship apart from Wilkinson who has to be the worst player in the Premier League.

I've watched the two Scottish cup semis on TV and noticed a few points.

All four teams threaten every time they go forward, but none can really defend.

Why Do Celtic have a player with 88 on his back? If their squad is that big, their wage bill may fall foul of FFP. Also if Celtic have all the top players, they can't all play in more than a few games. Therefore loan 'em out to gain experience and make the remainder of the SPL more competitive. Then they wouldn't need to play in England.

There were more empty seats at Hampden than there were at Wembley for Millwall - Wigan.

I've watched the two Scottish cup semis on TV and noticed a few points.

All four teams threaten every time they go forward, but none can really defend.

Why Do Celtic have a player with 88 on his back? If their squad is that big, their wage bill may fall foul of FFP. Also if Celtic have all the top players, they can't all play in more than a few games. Therefore loan 'em out to gain experience and make the remainder of the SPL more competitive. Then they wouldn't need to play in England.

There were more empty seats at Hampden than there were at Wembley for Millwall - Wigan.

Hooper is number 88 because he was born in 1988.

Pardew 0-3 Di Canio

I never liked Pardew since he came here with his Reading side, went 2 up in 4 minutes or something, the game ended 3-3 and we were deserving of a point at least with the runaway leaders that year. He gave us no credit and was totally dismissing of us making out it was a terrible result for them, cheeky git.

Peter Taylor did a similar post match interview when Matt Hill gave Leicester a penalty and Robbie Savage carried on like a total bell end in a cup game at around the same period.

On the other hand, I love the way Di Canio sends ripples like all genuine nut cases should, not someone who 'accidentally' hits a linesman, plays light of it and subsequently gets a touch line ban.

Pardew 0-3 Di Canio

I never liked Pardew since he came here with his Reading side, went 2 up in 4 minutes or something, the game ended 3-3 and we were deserving of a point at least with the runaway leaders that year. He gave us no credit and was totally dismissing of us making out it was a terrible result for them, cheeky git.

Peter Taylor did a similar post match interview when Matt Hill gave Leicester a penalty and Robbie Savage carried on like a total bell end in a cup game at around the same period.

On the other hand, I love the way Di Canio sends ripples like all genuine nut cases should, not someone who 'accidentally' hits a linesman, plays light of it and subsequently gets a touch line ban.

I like PDC, reacts like a fan, but has a thoughtful and interesting outlook on how the game should be played, not the stayed stereotypical outlook may managers have. makes a interesting concoction.

I like PDC, reacts like a fan, but has a thoughtful and interesting outlook on how the game should be played, not the stayed stereotypical outlook may managers have. makes a interesting concoction.

My old man, who's a bit of a SOD like character, made the same point. There is a lot of attention too detail, apparently. Method in the madness as the expression goes.

My old man, who's a bit of a SOD like character, made the same point. There is a lot of attention too detail, apparently. Method in the madness as the expression goes.

Indeed. the y guy comes across as a bit of a nutter, but he really does know what he's doing. he hasn't been around a lot of good maangers without picking stuff, up. he certainly does it his way, and that has to be commended,. Whether or not you like or dislike what the press state as his political views are.

I would have loved him here, a proper shake up would have been handed it.

I would love to know if he is going to be a long term successful manger or one of those, like Mourinho, that brings success, in a short period, then moves on.

Good point. Think he may be a short-sharp-burst kinda guy. Did I read he's sewing Swindle over something? not a pleasant after taste if true but where were Swindle before his arrival?

likewise, if he does a fast one on Sunderland but leaves having gone through the controversy, kept them up an beaten the bar codes 3-0 away, then ***** off to West Ham where they come top 7, then subsequently ***** off and takes the interim management vacancy at Chelski - where he wins the cup? Who's gonna complain?

Could go down as a genuine modern day nutter!! Cloughy's smiling down from on high, I can feel it.

Good point. Think he may be a short-sharp-burst kinda guy. Did I read he's sewing Swindle over something? not a pleasant after taste if true but where were Swindle before his arrival?

likewise, if he does a fast one on Sunderland but leaves having gone through the controversy, kept them up an beaten the bar codes 3-0 away, then ***** off to West Ham where they come top 7, then subsequently ***** off and takes the interim management vacancy at Chelski - where he wins the cup? Who's gonna complain?

Could go down as a genuine modern day nutter!! Cloughy's smiling down from on high, I can feel it.

Yeah he is suing them. All the Swindon fans I know, are now acting like he doesn't exist, that said they are now moaning that they are playing shite... so I guess that says alot.

He spent a lot for them, but that said, the proof is in the pudding, a lot of teams spend a lot, but never do well, he did, but bough the right players, and soon shipped out any bad buys he bought in. the guy does not muck about that is for sure. if you want a bloke to put a rocket up your teams ass, and change it quickly, he seems the guy to do it, he will not entertain fools.

he could end up as a fire fighter type manager like Redknapp. I hope he doesn't I think he has a lot more about him than that. certainly a lot more footballing nous than the twitchy one.

Archived